Paying one balloon per shop opening at sunkentown mall(special deal ended watch out for the next one)

just give shout and i arrange it you i include you in the balloon deal thats now over :joy:

1 Like

do you own a shop in sunkentown ?

It’s np :joy: how many plots can our shop be?

Well, i would like to if possible :slight_smile:

@the-moebius
if it means getting more people to build shops in the mall I can donate a couple baloons. I have some put back for storage until the holiday comes around to decorate for it again.

Edit:
I also have quite a few Halloween lanterns if those are more desirable.

I would take a shop. Will not be able to come on board till Wednesday. I’m US East, is it still join a guild book to get perms for shop?

2 Likes

You can take over my spot that I started @Ratchel

Also if you want the balloon I think I still have heart rocks somewhere. But pretty sure I still have balloons made and placed in the attic of my one place.

I will pay 2 balloons or 4 Halloween items for people who open a shop at my mall :wink: (if the 20k didn’t entice you) now that moebius’s offer has ended
Mwa haha haha

But seriously I’m glad to see new people opening shops whether at my mall or others, it’s good for the game and the point of my whole plan :blush:

1 Like

@DKPuncherello Deal!

Here’s how to get there, just grab any open spot! Paying 20k per shop opened at Legendville Mall

24/7 :smile:

@OubyDouby @earlybird4 @Ratchel @Krollbar @ReebanRuben @RatofTime

3 Likes

Couple slight snags and delays on my shop…

1. I wanted to make a marble shop, but it turns out marble’s reeeeally expensive to make. Go figure! I can work with that. But…

2. Turns out marble can ONLY be made from metamorphic rock :sob::sob::sob:

This limits my colors to:
Black
Black Black
Blàck
Bláck
Blæk
Blaque
Blak
Blaack
Grey
Gray
Grèy
Blue
Cat Puke
Pukeberry, and
Pukè

:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:
Why have all that black when there aren’t even 50 shades of Grèy??

I have no plans to make marble from exo worlds. 3k warp for a load of rocks? Nah lol.

So melodramatic :joy:

You can use a changer chisel to change any of the other rock to the one you want… they’re simple to forge with just venerable gum too…

That’ll give you the option from any of these colours (which are all available on permanent worlds):-

Metamorphic…

Igneous…

Sedimentary…

2 Likes

You youngsters and your fancy “changer chisels” :rofl:

I’ll have to mess around with it and see what I can come up with, never got around to playing with changer chisels much lol.

1 Like

Let me know if you need any, I can forge you some up :wink:

1 Like

Ty! Think I may have a couple tucked away in a machine somewhere, will let you know if I need some :grin:

1 Like

Forewarned it takes foreeeeeeeeever to change in bulk. Prepare to hire someone to do it for you.

Still begging for aoe changer chisels @james

1 Like

Yeah, it’ll still be a hurdle. If there had been at least some variety in color it would have been a simple matter of mine, crafting steps, done. Part of my goal in running the store is to make marble so cheap that everybody uses it. Won’t make a ton of profit but it’ll be cool to hopefully see some nice stuff get built.

On a side note, I think it was 9 blocks of marble added over 3k prestige to my base which is a lot of bang for your buck. I know that’s probably with block variety modifiers but still - that’s a lot of prestige for so few blocks.

I would use more marble if it were somehow cheap. Haha
Ok sorry for OT

1 Like