[Pendromethand] --[Corrosive Tier 6 Exoworld]-- [Inactive]

fire if all of particular resource got harvested its removed from resource tab :slight_smile: previous also had it :slight_smile: for like 15 minutes :slight_smile: then all was gathered by ppl and it was gone from resource list :slight_smile: @FireAngelDth

I can’t imagine that @Gorillastomp got on after it was all gone already. But maybe he did.

he was way after it was gone :smiley:

So all was harvested in less than 30min. That’s ridiculous. More and more disliking this game now.

2 Likes

I am pretty sure… This was the only Exo world I been on.

More goo caves! It was fun seeing a few of y’all earlier… Goo-d race! :wink:

2 Likes

it could happen on the first planet, i had small issue before i could got on. and yeah it was mined out in 40 min not 15 min.

You made this post about 30min after the planet spawned btw.

well i am talking about the first on that spawned,

But this planet i was there pretty much right away when it spawned, and it shows the Primordial Resin in the Resource tab at 0.07%. It’s in the “ores” sections(Embedded Resources, #13).

Ahh that’s my bad then. I thought it was under the other one. Doesn’t make sense to me to be under ores. But I guess it’s more or less embedded

:point_right:(It will take about 15 minutes for the HD version of the video to resolve to YT - then refresh to see the HD version)

3 Likes

The underwater caves are much more interesting than what’s on the surface, guys

3 Likes

4 Likes

One more huge goo cavern… :slight_smile: Now I really need to go find some of that gleam…

1 Like

So does anyone have any good gleam coordinates before the exo leaves?

-1510N, -1218E, Alt 63

1 Like

Found a small gleam spot in the top pic here, 744, 503. Going to miss this one when it’s gone, probably my favorite set of block colors yet. :slight_smile: Need to get as much gleam as possible today.

Great spot, thanks! :slight_smile: Guessing that was you over by the shore just now? I’ll be back throughout the day.

Yeah, that was me. There’s lots of little pockets of 50+ gleam, so there’s enough for everyone to go around (though I claim the one by the shore haha jk). I’m about to hop back on and get what I can before the exo leaves in a couple hours.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.