Perfect time to open a shop! I pay YOU 25k to open a shop at DK Mall!

Dkmall.shop

5 Likes

lol :two_hearts: you back :grin:

Legendville is a cool place. Very nice set-up, I wish you luck :+1:

4 Likes

Think I’ve been there a few times. I’ll have to seriously check it out, maybe tonight

1 Like

I’ve been looking around for a while now for a second store, home is miles away from everything… I’m interested.

Ps - interested in a store, not the cash hehe

1 Like

Haha either way @Prome3us :wink:

1 Like

I was intently eyeing a spot near the entrance to walkway B I believe, on the right hand side - I believe you own it atm… but then again not sure if buffers are gonna be in play. will come over in a bit if you are free

1 Like

Baby Cookie thinks of 10k Pfft Pfft Pfft

1 Like

Haha well everyone isn’t rich like you :blush:

2 Likes

Puh, malls, markets is where it’s at! :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Well Now I have a reason to sell my stuff, where do I sign up¿

1 Like

You can grab any available spot in Legendville Mall and just PM me when you’ve got a shop set up :blush:

1 Like

Great! reserved my space, will start building later

1 Like

Sounds good, welcome to the mall! :blush:

1 Like

Are you connected to portal seekers by chance? I have been considering running a shop again but nowadays I just like to use PS and that would be a deciding factor for me.

As a side note my home build is on Tana VII. Even if Legendville has a 2x1 connected to the PS hub there it would be much easier for me to shop and or sell at your mall.

1 Like

Yup I’m at PS Biitula in the first ring of portals, the sign there has purple text @dbobick

1 Like

Updated to 20k, this applies to those who already started building too :blush:

@earlybird4 u in now? Haha

1 Like

I may be in I’ll come check it out when imonline next. So probably tomorrow.

1 Like

Psst… DSK mall is now PxR mall. :wink:

Haven’t been to your place in waayyy too long! Have you done any updates to the place in the last few weeks?

1 Like

Just the forest theme update - right right, PxR, my bad. I’ll have to update the sign!

2 Likes

Done with my shop! Will add more items for sale tomorrow

Also can you change the name of the sign to Omeyocan Shop please? :wink:

2 Likes