Perfectly Forged Items Museum for sale!

No problem i will grab my 100 identities :crazy_face:

And stop changing the rules all the time, dude

2 Likes

my bid - 6.100.000 coins :smiley:

2 Likes

And 1 positive note to add. Donā€™t tell me I should have added this from the very beginning as I simply forgot.

I will show the winner of this auction my forging techniques !

1 Like

Can you share coordinations so bidders can have a look at the museum with own eyes?

3 Likes

right, i forgot,
give me coords so i can see on what im bidding on :smiley:

2 Likes

I would like to learn your forging technique. That would be a prize on its own :grin:

1 Like

7 dollars PayPal

1 Like

Iā€™ll bid 10 mill just to shut this stupid thing down

shut what down me 15 mil

you going to bid thats what this post is for not dumb bids that make us jsut out bid you the same way

No, not you. This ridiculous post is what needs shut down. It is past its expiration date (due to original statment of 14days) and needs to close but obviously its original poster wants to maintain it for more drama to keep himself relevant.

5 Likes

I think this is pure greed point now.
15 million for something that can be done for cheaper.
glr will just bid higher until someone bids so much that they are happy with, would glr win? Nah they planned this al along :rofl:

Secondly people are just bidding for air from my understanding the build is not there anymore on Gellis so good luck

1 Like

It was sold for 16.5 million and gave the information how to forge all of these tools.

Thanks all for participating !!

What a coincidenceā€¦

Aha so you decided to go against your own words once again :clap:

I recommend for next time to take it into your private room if it was anyways never about fair, public bidding for the community.

1 Like

Im not jealous of your spammed gleam and ash. But im glad thats your motivation :slight_smile:

2 Likes

do us a favour and close it already xD

1 Like

All I hear on multiple accounts is Host talkingā€¦ OEF !!! Beroepswerkeloze !

It will all become clear in the next video.

Donā€™t forget to like, subscribe and share that video. Thanks !!!