Permissions issue

How to give my main permissions to my alts coin box I aligned them all to my guild and It reads I do not have the required permissions how to give myself the required permissions. Since the guild owns the beacon now.

Is it similar to this issue perhaps (which has already been added to the bug database)?

Could you check that you can still collect coin? If so, then it should confirm that the message is presented incorrectly.

No that issue is still on here where it reads in correctly. What I’m saying is since I made a guild with my main character then I took over full control of my alts beacons shouldn’t it allow me to collect the foot fall coin from my alts beacons with my main character

My alts gave full control of there beacon to the guild so by rights the guild should be able to pull the foot fall from my alt characters beacon.

No because the owner of those beacons gets the coin. Guild control is just for permissions, nothing to do with footfall per beacon. You still need to collect the footfall coin via the beacon owner.

That sucks would of made things easier instead of having to jump on my alt to get its foot fall.