[Perseph] --[Inhospitable Lush Exoworld]--

I’ve seen it before you posted haha :grin: good luck to lucky finders!

1 Like

white blocks plus
dark orange, dark turquoise, dark green and black glass blocks.
Black is great (but that ain’t gonna happen via exo, eh…) but dark turquoise 2nd best to my eyes.

2 Likes

Perseph T4-Lush (Caustic Lvl 1) exo samples and tokens are up in my museum… Location: PS G-TE - Lil Porkchop Block Museum (behind PS Gleam portal)… Note: Gleam is a repeat exo exclusive and have a token to a 900+ section… just need a lil bit of digging through rocks thanks to @bucfanpaka… Also have tokens to all 3 trees, tangle, thorn, sand for all you concrete makers, and mud…enjoy my friends :slight_smile:

Special thanks to also @Zjawcia and @TPranara for locations :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Got a late start on this one but completed atlases and some free location tokens available at Exo Explorers (main portals from TNT Megahub and PS Hub Boori)

3 Likes

is that dormant meteor set for a roadrunner trap?

3 Likes

thank you for this !!

1 Like

some pics from tonight hunt on perseph

2 Likes

I think we should add “rock formations” to the blocks color section.

So far this is what I’ve found:

Basic Boulder - Silk Berry, Night Green
Boulder Tower - Silk Yellow
Tapered Boulder - Night Green, Dark Green
Beanstalk Boulder - Dark Rose, Night Green

1 Like

Welcome to the Forums!

I like the idea, but it would have to be added manually (or with a bit of code) as those details are not directly listed in the JSON data for the planet. Its based on the color of the surface you find them on (AFAIK), and planets seem to vary quite a bit on type and quantity of boulders that are around.

My collection from some boulder hunting on Perseph is:

PersBoulders

But for comparison, here is what I have gotten in less time on Sarra

SarraBoulders

4 Likes

Also some boulder types you can find on soil. Like regular boulders. Others you can find on ice. Like boulder chips. Some you only find on rocks and underground, like boulder ring.

1 Like

Thanks! I didn’t think about that lol, I feel dumb :joy:

Its a good idea so no reason to feel dumb :wink: … i try to keep track of what i am missing by the rock and soil colors that its possible they can spawn on.

1 Like

Did anyone have any luck finding these plants?
[Plant]
Spineback Plant - :boom:2 Night Azure
Stardrop Plant - :boom:133 Pale Berry
Traveller’s Perch - :boom:25 Hot Cherry
Trumpet Root - :boom:254 Hot Orange

Yes on the spinebacks, no on the other 3.

My checklist of what I am missing (i line through the ones I have gotten.)

Left this one alone for you, might be others in this sandy area as well.

1 Like

2 Likes

Bombing the exo before it goes away forever!

1 Like

If you check the in game “knowledge” for these plants I think you’ll find some or all of them do not spawn on T4 worlds. I know the spineback plants are generally a very rare chance to spawn on T4

2 Likes

I like the knowledge section but I have found that its not 100% accurate so I tend to trust other players a bit more. Maybe it has just been my bad luck with the info I was looking for.

2 Likes