Phantom plots?

Hey guys so i have moved my settlement 3 times now because of issues with the panets enviorment. Upon removing my plots and replacing them down at the new locations i have just now noticed at my new place that it is saying i only have 49 of 100 plots left to place down. Ive counted the number of plots i have placed so far and the number comes up to 27 yet it says ive used 51. Not sure why this has happened or if it is a common bug but never the less id like to know whats happening here. Thanks

possibly your plots are well beneath the surface where you can’t see them. I have this happen a lot and it can be quite frustrating.

1 Like

Well the fact that on the other bases that i moved from i took the master beacons down showing that i removed the plots that were there and ive checked underground where im plotting now and there are no plots. Im going to give it a nice 24 hrs then do some extensive investigating if its not back to normal lol

1 Like

Lol, bless you. I hope you find them, and if they have evaoprated to nothingness, I hope the devs can return your plots to you. If you need to borrow plots in the meantime, I have about 200 spare which I don’t mind plotting out for you and you can return them once you have yours back.

Check on the beacon how may plots does it consist of, not sure how you counted.

In locations → beacons tab check if there are any fueled beacons except the last one.

Also you can see plots for all beacons.

3 Likes

Is there a debug menu that can show you the coordinates of each of your plots?? Maybe there should be

Thanks. I just figured it out. They are all here on this beacon in my base on elopor. Thanks for pointing out that i can just check the beacon to figure out how many are on that specific beacon

1 Like

Awesome, glad to hear that!

1 Like

Spoygg to the rescue as usual :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Moeb being bro as usual :smiley:

2 Likes