Pharao´s Kingdom - Welcome to our Soverein World Update 08.12.2020 White Concrete in huge numbers

Hello everyone ,

most of you have knowen Pharao´s Treasures on Arie, which has disappeared in the last weeks …

Some of you have noticed that Pharao´s Kingdom has appeared , it has the same Portal spots .

Its my wife ´s and mine Soverein Planet its a T1 World.

We decided to go this way because of space , my wife wants to build some little things and second the choice of colours , because we want to build step by step an egyptian style looking planet .

And yes our shop is also there again , we hope a little bit more sorted than it was on Arie

On the right side moving to the Pyramid you have the selling side

Here we sell most
Kindling shred per 50c over 100k available ,
Combustian per 15c over 140k available,
White Concrete per 25c over 70k available and 1mil. possible to craft

and to the left is the requesting side.

Most requesting
Water, any silty soil, any sand, creature drops, spark

Also we have a public Gleam Farm

we want to change the colour once a month and it won t be our choice , it will be your choice !!!
which colour it will be for the upcoming 4 weeks !!!

So you can vote 1 time for a colour per message ingame @Turrican2006 or here in Forum but for this i ll make an extra post in the upcoming days

We are well connected and if you want to have a portal too just let us know here or ingame where you want to have one and which size you need.

Thats it for now , a lot to do for us and hoping that you enjoy our Planet ,Shop or Gleam Farm, Inky Leaf Farms to come they are really huge and more…

If you have something to mention what we could do better let us know.

Greetings
Bunny27 & Turrican2006

15 Likes

I’ll come do some exploring! I’ve already seen the new shop and your awesome HUGE pyramid/temple. Didn’t know you had a gleam farm set up - I’ll have to check that out :smiley:

5 Likes

I’ve ordered concrete from you twice now and you’re super quick at delivering! Love your builds! Love your shop! Love your prices!

7 Likes

I like how you already have the pyramid up

4 Likes

Thx to all of you for your Kind words ,

We try to do Out best to keep IT Up Like IT IS or try to get better :grin::grin::grin:

5 Likes

You have both done a fabulous job in creating an egiptian type of world.Beautifully done and a great destination in boundless.I am wandering how do you grow kindling I thought it can only grow underground? Erotacus our friend also did this and if you can tell me how it’s done please can you let us know as I’d like to try it.very effective …had to ask looks really good :innocent::purple_heart:I tried growing kindling stuff in my pyramid months ago above ground and it wouldn’t grow where did I go wrong.lol

2 Likes

You have to build a box around it for a few days until it’s grown.

It won’t grow if it’s exposed to any sunlight.

4 Likes

Brilliant that’s easy to do …I thought it would be complicated.Cheers now I know I shall try it out.Always like that kindling nice colour kind of sci-fi alien looking stuff right up my ally.Thanks 4 info :innocent:

3 Likes

Yes build a Box around IT and you need to leave them at least 8 days Minimum for growing after 8 days Check them Out , IT could be that some haven t grown completly then you have to Close IT at least for 7 Blocks to every Side If you want to remove the Rest. Thats because of the Light .

Thx for the compliment will Tell my wife, she has choose the colours :grin::grin::grin:

Sry to answer so late but was busy in hunts Yesterday :grin::grin::grin::grin:

Greetings Turrican2006

2 Likes

Very nice work! I often come to make trade here.

1 Like

We are selling White Concrete for 25c each 72k in Shop Stands and If you want we can Produce Up to 1.25 Million

Taking Orders per PM ingame or here on Forum.

Orders get a Discount of 3c each means 22c each.

Greetings
Turrican2006

2 Likes

✬✬✬✬✬ Super fast delivery, product exactly as described. Would buy again 100%

4 Likes

Thx for the compliment :+1::+1::+1:

Forgot to mention that we sell the White Concrete on Brown Town Small Mall too @ Pharao’s Kingdom Outpost

2 Likes