Pharao's Treasues - Pharaos Concrete Services Update 02.10.2020

Hi Pharaos Treasues on Arie has expanded a little Bit,

Buying for over 4 Million coins Kindling Mass Kernels !!! 275c each and combustian Kernel for 750k 50c each !!!

Enjoy my Market

Greetings Turrican2006

5 Likes

I and my group use your shop a lot :slight_smile:
Do you have any exo stone/marble to sell? I need azure/blu/orange/cerulean/cobalt/slate

I have in my storage but have Look what colours are left .
I am now driving a few hours away from Home but i can Check latest tomorrow what colours are left. Please Tell me which colors you need the hole Name please.

Cobalt, Deep Cerulean, Cerulean, Light Azure, Vivid Slate, Deep Turquoise, Light turquoise, Bright Slate

OK i ll Check this colours latest tomorrow and let you know.

I have to replace the picture s with new ones will do this in 12 hours after coming Home from Work…

If Somebody wants to sell kindling Mass Kernels Message me about how many and your price.

Forgot to Tell that the Cold Berry marble is only a single Sale and Not available anymore If the Stock is sold.

So IT Took a few days Had too much Work and Overtimes …

Pictures updated a little Bit

This Weekend Bonding Agent for Sale !!!

57k of IT 49c each !!!

Still buying 40k combustian Kernel for 50c each and 15k kindling Mass Kernels for 349c each.

Have a nice Weekend

Combustian Kernel still buying them for 50c 35k of IT

The current Exo Planet is füll both of them so warm your coins :grin::grin::grin:

Selling 15k concrete and 57k RAW Gleam of Last Exo
Concrete selling for 25c and more to make is possible also pattern concrete but only on request for 35c
100k concrete of this colour possible perhaps more depends on personal belongs .

Greetings Turrican2006

2 Likes

Thank you for buying the kindling - I had been wanting to build a good coin reserve for Oort purposes, and selling kindling from the two current exos to you did that very well!! :grin: :+1:

2 Likes

If I had the cash, I’d buy all of that concrete. Absolutely love those colours!!

2 Likes

no problem its a win win situation and it should be Always Like this :wink: :wink:

1 Like

Do you have a project where you need it? You can tell me how much you need and i Put it in storage for you and you buy them step by step so you are save to get them .
Need to know which colour of these two or from both.

1 Like

Well, I’m enjoying building with these colours so much that I’m planning an Aladdin-style town when I get my sovereign. It’s ok - I’ll just buy it in as money comes in :grin:

Kinda like Alik’r Desert style, for those ESO guys :wink:

OK np, which colour do you have bought?
I Like These colours too so be Sure that i ll have These colours in my stock or get them from exos in the future.

I bought the weary yellow gleam, the crisp tan and cold tan concretes, and I like to grab black linear mosaic whenever I have a chance to too haha!

I should probably get a portal to Pharoah’s Treasures tbh haha

2 Likes

If you want to have a Portal thats no problem Just let me know how much Portal Stones you need or want to have.

2 Likes

Just a 2x2 would be fine :grin:

1 Like

OK i ve Set Up U Shop stand with a Portal token you can Grab IT named the Portal Spoodle If you want to Change the Name let me know , but i’ll be on tomorrow again today i am Off because of real Life.

2 Likes

Got it sorted. Thank you so much!!

1 Like