Pharao's Network Update

I ll plan to Close the High Tier Network to the end of january 31st .

I think most of all uses TNT or Ultima Network and its Just a waste of Oort .

If because of some reason a Network IS Needed in the future its Not a Problem to reactivate IT Instantly .

Greetings Turrican2006

13 Likes

That’s a shame, but Oort is an endless struggle to get so it’s understandable. I really like the design of your network.

4 Likes

Sad, I loved you network, rally easy to use when you want to go on an exo :slight_smile: But completely understand!!

3 Likes

Its Not that i Don t have the Oort to keep IT Up for some time even Not hunting.

Another thought IS because i ve less time to Play Boundless and hunting less to save Oort for the Case one of the Other Network s closed doesen t Matter the reason i can Instant reopen my Network again , Oort IS enough in my cheasts …

Another thought IS that the Other Network get more Frequenz of people and so more footfalls too for buying oort If they Don t hunt for IT like i do. .

And was thinking its Not used anymore or IS needed because many Portals have closed in the past weeks …

Nice to know @cagian and @tadigkoz that you Like the simple Design and when i build IT IT was Made to have easy Access to Exo planets
Thats why i build IT at the top of planets only Besevrona isn t high in the Sky.

Another thought IS to Open Portals from TNT s Hubs to my Hubs so you would be able to have the easy Exo Access further…

The Differenz between how IT IS now and planed for the Future IS a differce from 6000 Oort Stones each Month .

Its all to make IT more economical.

Greetings Turrican2006

6 Likes

That would be an amazing idea!! I would definitely use it, but I’m not sure we have that many people always on exo, so I don’t know how much footfalls you’ll get from it…

1 Like

Visiting Exos is also my main use for your network, it works really nice. With low render distance it is so much faster to find them!
Also used it for my other high tier planet travels to give you some footfall.
I totally understand that you want to reduce costs. The 1000s of footfall coin generated by my irregular visits are nothing compared to 6000 Oort per month.

Would be nice.
However you decide, thank you very much for maintaining this network for so long :heart:

2 Likes

I get in total around 130k footfalls each Month for all my beakons i have .

If you buy the Oort (7200 Oort Stones) would cost you 2.100.000 coins for 300 coins each, or Like i do hunt about 35 to 40 hours a Month .

Perhaps there will another solution to keep IT Like IT IS…

@Lorgar @tadigkoz

Greetings Turrican2006

4 Likes

I think more people use and appreciate your network than you might think or believe

and there is a great network of sovereigns attached to it

3 Likes

Both my main sovereign hubs are connected to it. I always make a point of travelling through the network every time I play to try and give FF regularly. Same with TNT.

3 Likes

I have to be honest. I wasn’t aware your hub was built to make finding exo’s easier. As I go out to scan colors for the forums, I can NOT standing the eye strain of checking the sky for exos or looking for a place to be. I will give it a try until it closes as it sounds wodnerful!

1 Like

i was running thru your network from time to time checking SOVs attached to it, yesterday i noticed many portals closed, , entered every sov attached to your hubs and saved tokens :smiley:
also, i just loved to standing at every hub and looking at the sky, i love the planet views from your platforms :smiley:

the view from Shedu hub is unforgettable - all those sovs roaming across sky :smiley:

4 Likes

If people want u to keep ur Portal open @Turrican2006 why not put a donation box soo people can help u

3 Likes

@shortyb7tch i have a Oort Stones Donation Box at Pharao’s Kingdom but except one i was talking a week ago ( sry forgot WHO IT was ) about GTG Portal to the Underworld and Hub and that i keep Portals to there so everyone can Go there Nobody donates…

@cagian Ty using my Network and Walking there around for FF :+1::+1::+1:

@Mystfit yes give IT a try , its easy to Swatch for all Kind of planets

@Zjawcia yes the View of shedu Tier Hub IS awesome :grinning::grinning::grinning:
Most Portals closed in the past weeks Like i Said above and thats why i began to think about IT because IT feels empty.

@boundmore yor re right that i Don t know how many people use or Like IT.

I decided to keep IT Open for Sure Like IT IS know Till end of febuary because its seems that some of you really Like IT and use IT , and then See If there will be Other solutions or Not .

4 Likes

I would like to use the Pharao’s network more but my issue with it (unless I mix it up with some other network) is that the t4-t6 portals are very far apart and not always in a straight line like with Ultima for example. And I have been loyal to Ultima for a long time so I guess there’s that as well :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I was gonna ask you that :smiley: Are your hubs going to still have portals to planets like Denesit?

1 Like

@QuimbyBoundless all Hubs are in line its Most effektiv Portal costs and i have a Portal to TNT and Ultima from Besevrona too

@Solgato yes Densinit , Bevenst and Piculum will stay Open for Sure

3 Likes

You are indeed right, I seem to misremember! But the portals are quite far apart. Ultima T6 network may not be be pretty but the portals are very close to each other, making traveling slightly faster as portals start to load faster. :thinking: Maybe I am just being picky…

1 Like

This IS automaticly because i write on my Smartphone and my native language IS Not english thats why this happens.

Btw No Need to flag @ghandymarshall s Post.

Greetings Turrican2006

5 Likes

Oh I’m so glad! I LOVE those planets! Yeah I think if you just stick to one main portal system for your place, it would be a ton easier for you! I’m the one you were talking to last week I believe. It was at Hazel’s hunt. But yeah as soon as get another stack collected, it will be in one of those baskets. :slight_smile: Your planets are brilliant!

2 Likes

Ty for the Kind words , but what do you mean with the planets ?

I ll run the Network and have at the moment only Pharao’s Kingdom AS a sov , helping Others for setting Up Planets and hunting routes yes ,
And keep the Portal Connection to PTG (PlanetThatsGood) the Home of GTG.

But many thx for your support and donation :+1::+1::+1::+1:
I was really surprised that someone donated Oort .

Since then i can say Ty to those WHO donated another 1497 Oort Stones and 14400 Oort Shards :+1::+1::+1:

Thats combined all together 3400 Oort Stones which means nearly half a Month of the Network costs .

Many thx to all :+1::+1::+1::+1:

4 Likes