ICONIC MALL - Everything thread

Iconic Mall is located on Biitula contiguous to The Hunt Hive, the capital of the planet. You can easily find the Mall through any of the already established portals listed below.

Interested in setting up your own shop in one of Iconic Mall’s 1x2s or 2x2s? Attest “I do agree” as a reply below to these few simple rules:

1. Be kind.
  2. Keep an “open” feel to your shop (absolutely no walls). Be willing to adjust your build slightly if asked. As a guide, just remember to keep things free flowing and you will be fine =).
  3. While a 2nd story is not allowed, you can go as deep as you like.
  4. You agree that if you are leaving the game or not going to keep an active shop to give the plots back.

Although at near 100% capacity, Iconic Mall will expand as needed (demand has been far greater than anticipated), so don’t worry if spots seem to be taken. Portals are almost fully taken as well, but expansion upstairs has been added.

Contact General Shogun in Iconic Mall channel (in Iconic’s main Discord) or direct message me via Discord at Shogun#5478

Other exciting news! T6 hunts have dramatically increased from Iconic look for more to come!!!

Established portals at Iconic Mall on Biitula:

Gyosha Mall
Ultima (Eresho)
Fireborn
Random Assortments
EZPZ
Adult HQ
Pathfinder Mall
Kushville
Broskies
TNT MegaHub
Tigg’s Tunnels
Portal Seeker Gyosha Ophin
Kindred Bay
Glitch World
Legendton
DK’s Legendville Mall
Icon Hunt Hive
Naughty Mall
Fantasy Tree
Coal, Fuel & Metal
Skelestore
Jaidic’s Meteor Meet
Sasquachville
Down By The Shore With Pauly
Gode Gleam
Divinity
Twisted Dragon
Show Room
Guardian Portal Network
CSS NEW LIFE
La Familia
Reapers
River Towns
and many personal portals

13 Likes

I do Agree~

I do agree

I do Agree

1 Like

I do agree

Great mall. Very busy!

I do agree.

I do agree

Bob agreeith!

I do agree😘

I do agree

totally agreed!

3 Likes

Ich stimme zu

I do agree!:smiley:

I do agree!

I agree with this

I agree! :smiley: thank you!

1 Like

I do agree

Lol what’s with all the agreeing? Not that I mind seeing all this agreement going on. We need more agreement in boundless :blush:

4 Likes

Hehe - soooooo true!

I am Sparticus…I mean…uh…I do agree.

3 Likes

I’ll think about it.

4 Likes