Phonebook / contact information / alt list

This is for listing your alts and optionally discord/psn names too if you want other players to be able to find you easier. This should also make it possible to forum search the character name and find the owner.

I’ve been afraid that some of my not-so-important beacons might be blocking another player/town/anything, and since the beacon is owned by an alt they don’t know who to contact. Probably some other reasons for having a list of your alts public too.

My alts

Mayumi
Mayumichi
Mayumichan
Mayutherer
Mayumilder
Mayumiaver
Mayuminder

I can also be found on discord as

Mayumi#5034

1 Like

EternalSmiley
EternalDarkness
EternalOrtian
EternalSuprise
The rest are prob gonna get replaced with new ones

1 Like

PSA: I am not AgentTex. The last hunt I went on, some people were surprised we were both there bc they thought I was him. Not sure why.

I’ve never used “TX”, “Tex” or anything like that for any IGN or social media. To my knowledge there are at least 4-8+ BL players that are from Texas. I have a couple of alts, but I use my main MajorVex 99.99999% of the time.

I kinda wish alts would just be named by default: “MajorVex_01”, “MajorVex_02”, “MajorVex_03” etc. Seems to cause a lot of confusion to have a bunch of different alts + diff names + permissions for each, etc. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

I think it’s probably because “Tex” and “Vex” are only one letter off.

Or just claim that he’s your evil twin and make it a whole thing.

1 Like

IM Baby Cookie No Alts
Discord- Baby Cookie#3180

1 Like

1 Like

moebius
moebs
yabo
macka-b

alborosie

lee scratch perry

eek a mouse

bob marley
1 Like

wakeNbake
shakeNbake
baconsteak
tapNgap
slipNslide
makeNmistakes

Discord: wakeNbake#1746

Vanguard
VxKnight
KnightHunter
VxShadows

Discord: Vanguard Knight#3561
Ps4: xVANGUARDKNIGHTx

Edwe
Edwecrafter
Edweo0
Voodoo

edWe#6391 on discord

PSN: edWel-_-l

@the-moebius thanks, very easy to consult :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

FlippityFloop - Monster Masher
Protects meteors from the relentless onslaught of flying tentacle monsters. Resides on Gyosha Ophin maintaining the perimeter of my base. Keeper of the wall to the North and floating farms to the South.

GloopityGlorp - The Mechanic
Dwells in the underwater caverns beneath the South Western region of my main base. He is responsible for machine and tool crafting. (Lvl 50+)

Quargil - Lumberjack
Can be found on a small island behind the Water Dragon’s guild hall on Boori, or high up in the trees of Trior.

Frumph - Rock Puncher
With a mighty blow his fists pulverize the earth, leaving only rubble to be collected. Frumph stores his rubble in the South Eastern region of my main base on Gyosha Ophin. (Lvl 50+)

Glungard - Gatherer
Can be found frolicking amongst the wildstock whacking away at poor defenseless plants. Currently maintains the central walkways of my Gyosha Ophin base - until the freeloaders of the North can afford the required land rights.

Dingledorf - Designer, Builder, Portal Constructor
Lazy freeloader of the North West. Places blocks and stuff.

Purnawng - Shoveler
Soil and sand are no match for her shovel swinging abilities. Residing in the North East of my Gyosha Base, Purnawng holds back the mountain side.

Jurganle - Chef
Using his Neanderthalic cooking methods Jurganle can turn just about anything into a pie. He is currently homeless and squatting outside of the Gyosha Ophin base.

Ghrustan - The Indecisive
After 20 grueling levels, Ghurstan has yet to spend a single skill point. Ghurstan squats over by Jurganle. Most likely will take over the mining operations when Frumph needs a break.

Byundale - Bunny Rabbit
Has two tall ears and hops around.

4 Likes

Hi everyone,

Hash here :wink:

some may know me some may not, so for those who dont, here’s list of my characters:

1.Hashmalash
2.Devourer
3.Hefajstos
4.Landlord
5.Hashmal
6.Metatron
7.Barachiel
8.Helel
9.Gadreel
10.Malik-Almawt

Thats it all 10 :smiley:

Anyone happen to know “Allistair” player/alt?