Picture frames with YOUR picture of choice

Oh god yes! I have about 250 pictures of my kitteh in my hard-drive! :smiley:

In Creativerse, you could use picture frames to display a picture choosen in a gallery of about 20 to 30 official screenshots of the game.
Buuuut I know people who managed to hack the feature to re-direct the URL of the pictures to anywhere else, allowing us to do stuff like this :

It was awesome. :joy:

1 Like

I loved building paintings in Minecraft. By using a Map in a frame you can map an area. So if you claim the area and build something there you can make pixel art.

I ran an art store in Minecraft on a survival server to help make decorations for houses. Sometimes it was related to fun things (posters) and other times it was utility (made wrapping paper for Xmas gifts so you could smack them and pop them open and get to the chest inside)

Would love to be able to bring unique fun stuff like this to boundless <3 <3

5 Likes

I like the idea but I worry about the space needed. Lets say you can load an image onto the signs instead of typing in letters. Now you have a variety of frames and with the modular signs you have a variety of sizes.

Now we get @Goblinounours creating his kitten hall of fame with 250 framed images of his amazing (I am sure) kitten. How much space does this take on the servers? Especially since, if he has a kitten museum then I have to create a puppy museum for my puppies. If this was all on local machines then I would be good, storage is the users issue, but for them to be stored on the Boundless servers I can see being an issue. I am more than willing to be shown/told where my space concerns are a non-issue.

2 Likes

Oh boy. Now we need a thread about “Community pets pictures”.

8 Likes

Might have to do it off topic but I agree

Edit: sorry I will stop

6 Likes

Got one :wink: - Edit: And such a cute kitty!! :heart_eyes:

I’d love to see more activity here - first, because I love to see your cute pets. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: But also then if it is active I can spam more pics of mine!

2 Likes

< runs for the pet thread >

2 Likes

Omg there’s a pet thread!?!?!

I’m following @Goblinounours !!!

1 Like

Yay!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Can never be enough cute pet pics. :wink:

1 Like

Did I see a dog picture?

9 Likes

Oh wow!! What a beautiful big doggie! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Ohhh are we really doing this? I love what this thread is turning into hahah

My pooch

And this is literally the most active you’ll see my cat

I’ll stop now… I have 3 snakes and 2 tarantulas too…

6 Likes

6 Likes

All I’d do, would be make a room, and cover every single wall in the same painting;

This.

Too precious, everyone… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I sometimes say nothing is better for my mood than games, but really, cute animals are right there too. Thanks for sharing! And remember the OT thread, let’s try to keep that going as well! :wink:

Sorry, can’t resist posting this!
One of my cats doing yoga :grin:

4 Likes

I like this idea.
And:

4 Likes

1 Like

But… but… guys… @bucfanpaka posted a link to the Pet’s Corner !
Maybe stop posting any more pet picture here, right? ^^’

1 Like

I agree but I think we just need a thread where players are being nice to each other. Although I am worried about @krasniy loosing a hand.

1 Like