Placing plots

You probably will call me blind but now its a problem for me to see plot’s borders. Really, I mostly cant understand where is the border between several unclaimed plots.
It’s such a problem when planning a place to settle…

Maybe should make a different color or gradient or something else?(

2 Likes

I will agree it can be difficult. especially at night or with certain light conditions. I am not sure what the answer is to this issue.

2 Likes

From my experiments in the old universe, if you change the color of your beacon that changes the color of the beacon view(at least for my own beacon it did[yellow which was quite difficult to see tbh]), dunno if this has been implemented in the new universe as i haven’t found any gleam just yet.

1 Like

Thanks, maybe this will help.
But what to do if you have no beacon yet just counting blocks and need to see borders clearly?(

Id at least handcraft a campfire. Even if you dont place it when its held it shows the beacon area it would be in, or if you have it placed already just press B for beacon view.

1 Like

A big white wall is kind of hard to miss, but(being colorblind myself) i can definitely understand the difficulty making out the differences in certain lighting situations. For some reason though mine is blue in the new universe, so idk anymore than ive said already :sweat_smile::laughing:

Thanks for an idea)

Press “B” to turn the plotview on and off.