Planet Need Scanning? Please Read

You may or not have heard of Boundless Info (visit website) but you can visit the website and view the worlds and what colors are available on each world.

The only issue is the website doesn’t update automatically someone who has access to the scanner that updates this site would need to visit the planet to update Boundless Info.

With that said, I have the scanner installed on my computer and would love to visit your planet and update Boundless Info so we can get the right colors listed on the website.

If you have a planet that needs a scan please reach out and let me know. I have already scanned any portals that are in TNT and GTG including both T5-T7 networks. I also scanned a few off of Circ I that don’t have portals.

12 Likes

Saren I - portal via TNT Finata

1 Like

This is done

1 Like

thanks! :sunglasses:

Scanned all planets in TNT Gleam

2 Likes

Scanned a few other planets I found going through a few random TNT portals

Atreyu - T3 access via TNT Harbingers of Death in the Hunt Tower
Fantasia - T6 access via TNT Shedu Tier
Falcor - T6 access via TNT Houchus

1 Like

I know Fantasia and Falcor were scanned I will check Atreyu tonight.

Nod to Neverending Story

3 Likes

Hi,

Please scan Sov. Planet Kataan T3, TNT Megahub to Xa Frant, right side go North , last Portal right side, Thx
on Boundless Color Viewer there are my other 7 Sov Planets already, dont know if they work together.

Other Planets are

Antares Tt Coal
Helix Nebula T4 Lush
Phoebe I T5 Chill
Antares III T6 Corrosive
Helix Nexus T6 Burn
LV-426 Alpha T6 Blast - for now unique Gleam Color Stark Turquoise ID: 152
Miranda T6 Blast

Donate in the form of Oort very welcome, but is not a must, with 8 Planets it is not easy to keep them open

Many thanks and lots of fun on the planet

Helmut (Tarah)

1 Like

I believe I scanned Helix Nexus … I’ll check on the others.

If you happen to be passing through Ultima, can you pop into Love and I have a portal to Planet Love on the left side. Also how do you get the scanner as I don’t mind scanning some myself…

I have a couple with no portal (because who can afford that without the big hunts of yesteryears). Are you OK with that?

I have a character named AtreyuArtax, this post made me smile :grin: Now I got that song stuck in my head…
“The neverending stoooorieeeeeee” :rofl: