Planet Portals Not Loading

Is anyone else having problems with portals loading, to the same planet its fine but to other planets it doesn’t load, even in the sanctum.
In order for it to work i have to quit the game and reload which is annoying when i’m live streaming as it cuts my stream off :confused:

i don’t have issues, and asked a few other and they don’t have issues either.
it could be your internet? since streaming takes a lot of bandwidth you are kinda demanding double or more combined. have you tested it without streaming and see if that made any difference?

Is it still happening?

1 Like

Yes still happening streaming or not streaming. I was getting the problems during the gleambow event but I just put it down to the meteors spawning

@Bethlehem and I have been having this same issue - restarting PS4 usually fixes it for us. Maybe it’s just where we live :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Actually I have had this problem before and I had to disable QOS(Quality of Service) on my router. It essentially caps connections inside your network to make sure your connection doesnt supersede anyone elses on the network HOWEVER most people don’t have enough people in their house to warrent this setting being on.
The only other thing I can think of doing and I had to do it too is change the DNS settings on your PS4(had to do this on my pc) if you can to use googles 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 you can also set these in your router as well. Googles DNS servers are usually faster than most others and typically provide a more stable connection to online streaming services and games that utilize streaming!

1 Like

Does any text appear in front of the affected portals?

“Analysing world data”

Aenea said she’s been having slow portal loading recently, particularly with US servers.

All you four are EU, andPS4, is this happening connecting to US servers in particular?

Would you be able to submit a game log the next time you see this in game?

Yeah sure, I’ll head over to the planet portals next time I’m online. Probably be tomorrow night after work now though