Planet Rotation? Visiting Comet?

I bet it has been suggested, but I was unable to find any information on it via my search.

I love the idea of a planet/comet coming into range of the ring planets and being available for a short time. These planets would have different colored dirt/leaves and would be a chance to explore/gather that resource.

It would be a fun chance to get excited about exploring and gathering new resources and having the planet ores/gems be a mystery! Maybe even mysterious gleam!

After the time, it would be out of range and all beacons/portals would stop functioning and it would no longer be available.

I know this would probably fit better after 1.0, but I think it would be super cool!

11 Likes

Maybe a cool idea for titan planets, maybe they could have super elliptical orbits so that they are rarely seen in the sky

7 Likes

Knowing my luck, I’d get trapped on the visiting comet and wouldn’t be able to come back for 6 months :smile:

16 Likes

That would be really cool, it could be an instant group thing where you have X amounts of hours in the campaign before the Titan planet leaves the orbit ending the event until the next rotation.

5 Likes