Planet đź’— Selling 1.1c and Buying 1c Black Gleam, Find us - Ultima - Love Land

:heartpulse:

20Characters

5 Likes

Whut? Is this for an Steam acheivment or something?

Am wondering same thing myself.

If you mean because I am selling and buying, its just because I was selling so much that I setup baskets so others could mine as well,

Also it helps people out who need a bit of coin to help out,

And I’m doing it anyway and it felt right, so why not…

5 Likes

Community spirit, gotcha! :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

I’m just grinding for the exp anyway, and as it was selling well i thought id keep at it rather than refine it all and mint for more exp.

Will get back to refining it and minting it when people are not buying as much…

2 Likes

I see. Was wondering because if it was for an achievement then I would have tried same thing

1 Like

Said “Back Gleam” (^-^)

2 Likes

Filled up all Stands and Baskets :heartpulse:

1 Like

Restocked again, increased the price of gleam to 1.1 as the baskets were filling so often needed some more money to fill them up :heartpulse:.

1 Like

Anyone who wants to buy gleam at 1c, feel free to add your own baskets to the area… (should be able to plot in boundaries)

1 Like

I’ve added 1.5 mil coin in baskets to a single plot near the top of the ball :heart:
Plot boundary protection is on so it’s currently floating in the air haha.

1 Like

Ill connect them up, thought i turned it off lol :slight_smile:

1 Like

Come take all our coin people. :wink:

1 Like

if you want to move your beacon let me know as I have turned off plot protection (but currently plotted to your beacon. (as i have noticed the baskets nearer the gleamball get more attention, but sure you’ll get some gleam… )).

Thank you for letting me know, Feel free to sell me all those stands you have on the bottom level :wink:.

1 Like

Gotta leave some for those who want to build with it rather than just mint it…

I don’t mint gleam, I use it for crafting recipes. Lol :joy:

1 Like

You’ll get your gleam :wink:

what recipes do you use them for?