[Planetelg] --[T6 - Fierce Chill Exoworld]--

Whenever I look at this world name, I see Planetlag.

And to mock me, the game decided to crash on my first attempt to go there today.

3 Likes

Planetelg (T6-Fierce Chill Exo) samples and tokens are up in my museum… Location: PS G-TE - Lil Porkchop Block Museum (behind PS Gleam portal)… Note: Gleam (Luminous Red) is an exo exclusive repeat so here is you chance to stock up on more of this color… Tokens for the following are available: Lust tree, Sponge tree w/ Mould, Growth singles w/ Tangle… Concrete mats: sadly both sand and gravel are available on perm planet(s)… enjoy my friends :slight_smile:

2 Likes

One of the coolest looking atlases.

Shame we cant keep them.

3 Likes

I have you caps if you want

If Oortian dont want my Glowcaps, i have over 70 in my storage.
If anyone want them for a good price tell me pls.

Send me a message with your price.

The water on this planet is an amazing tropical blue. Sometimes I wish water retained color like other blocks.

It is the atmosphere more than the water. It changes the color of everything. Chill atmosphere has that blue tint.

I found a cave with three complete crystals in it. It’s open to the surface on one corner, but is mostly shielded from Cuttletrunks. Loc visible in the pic. Enjoy.

2 Likes

GLACIER location, for anyone who wants/needs it:

coords: -681N, 625E, Alt 83

1 Like

Bomb Night hunt on the exo before it leaves us

some scenery from tonight’s hunt on planetelg

5 Likes

That last pic…
Cannot even tell is that from exo or houches :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.