Planets need to be added

@James can we get some new planets so all this fighting stops. Kind of tired of all the bickering over they blocked me and prestige wars.

5 Likes

Don’t think it would stop it happening, just think it would happen on different planets…however rental planets should stop this in the most part

Off topic, but I was also wondering about T6 planets these days. Does anyone really visit them. All hunts seem to be a T4/T5 and exos provide similar or sometimes better amounts of gold/dia etc. With the added block rarity on some colours

1 Like

As long as people can effect each other’s builds in some way, the fighting will probably continue.

New planets would be awesome though.

11 Likes

We have enough planets for building at least.

So I don’t think having more will fix the situation, even if you add more how is everyone going to move their settlement?

And even if you could move it easily nothing stops people from growing and forcing others to their own settlement

As time goes on, people expand and get more comfortable with building, what did you think was going to happen? just saying

1 Like

Break it down build again.

1 Like

People being civil

All I want is a new tier 4 aus planet to connect boori to flan, PLEZ DEVS AAAAAA

6 Likes

Planets won’t fix the problem… but they are fun! So, yes, please! :nerd_face::+1: otherwise…it’s an MMO… not unexpected to have some drama.

The game’s entire purpose is to build a civilization. With that, just as in real life, comes war… best and most simple advice is don’t feed the drama, especially when it has nothing to do with you…

7 Likes

I think private worlds would help with some drama issues. Many of the issues are about control IMO.

Blueprints would be great too, so people could move their builds if issues occur.

I would totally love some new planets though!

7 Likes

It’d be nice to have a permenant planent where we could get currently exo-locked drops like kindling. I don’t need any, but I like being able to just log in and do what I wanted to do.

4 Likes

There’s no pathway for the aussies?! I’m sorry to hear I assumed there was a way to stay all one region.

I love the Aussie planets

Yeah I might actually use kindling and goo if they weren’t exo only. Exos are cool and all but…

1 Like

Problem with exo locked items is that if they were moved to a permanent world I’m 100% sure some one will plot the hell out of them. Which will cause more drama

3 Likes

Yeah I’d probably scramble to create nature preserves, open for all.

3 Likes

I like exos as a thing to do, but not as a thing you have to do

2 Likes

New planets will not solve it really. We need a settlement revamp (like the settlement book idea) where people can create cities for those that want to participate. We need the ability to make sure people can retain their name, city title, etc. We need to remove viceroy and anything that causes conflict. That I think will help things beyond what just a bit more space to build gives.

No matter what the reason, new planets is always a good idea in my book! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I have a simple solution…that everyone would hate.
Wipe every planet and have people start over from the beginning.

“I say we nuke the entire site from orbit. It’s the only way to be sure…”

4 Likes

I have a complex solution… that less people might hate then the above one.
Add the ability to move entire builds (all blocks, with their chisled forms, and their stored items), which can be saved into an inventory and redeployed.

And then wipe every planet, delete a few, and people can re-place their builds. Living next to a terrible neighbour? You can move you 1k plot build in less then 5 minutes! ect…

4 Likes