Experiencing connection instability to some worlds

Been over a day now. Not seeing anyone talking about it but I know myself and many others can not get on Besevrona and Arie. Whats the status?

9 Likes

Hi. I am in the west coast. I am having a hard time going in to the following: circaporous, dzassak(sp?), the two you mentioned, and quite a few others.

I have no problem with sorissi, biitula, alder, angel, etc

2 Likes

yeah seems east coast planets are doing alright.

I wouldn’t be surprised if there are some big ddos attacks eating up net bandwidth considering recent events. That could account for the spotty connections across regions.

1 Like

Amazing you make that connection! I was just reading about governments ramping up for enhanced cyber attacks.

This will be disheartening if online games become a casualty of ongoing world events, but I guess that’s quite minor than things that could occur.

Hopefully it’s just a spotty connection that can be reset though.

i havent been traveling much but ALL day monday i could not go onto Delta Cancret was unplayable all day. so i could not use the TNT network since it is located on this world.also my chunk load rate is at its lowest to help with latency and still did nothing

I’m having trouble with Lamblis and Circarpous just now. Looks like these are all EU central servers.

Experiencing the same here. Seems to be the EU planets, including Mycros Exo. I was really hoping to get some tan stone and white wood (not to mention blink) :frowning:.

Same here for the past 2 days. All EU servers are inaccessible or severely high ping for me from the US. My ISP is Comcast/Xfinity and I am curious if others are as well. All other servers including Australia are fine. submitted an in game ticket and haven’t had a response yet. Anyone heard from support yet?

7 Likes

Welcome to the forums! Yeah hopefully we hear something soon.

1 Like

Comcast is also my ISP.

1 Like

Hi. I am on xfinity also. I called them to ask about the problem but they said all their tests show my connection is ‘perfect’, as they put it. Which makes sense as they tested my download speed and it was upwards of 800mbps. It sounds like everyone is having problem with Euro servers which stinks as many of the shops I was using were via the TNT hub as well as the various farms.

I hope it gets fixed soon. It’s really frustrating. I was just getting materials gathered to prepare for a large build.

Comcast here too.

This is most likely a routing issue with comcast to the EU datacenter. Without an IP address to the EU servers it’s impossible to troubleshoot. Anyone know the IP range for the servers? Might have to reinstall wireshark and do a capture…

1 Like

I think you can test it with gs-live-euc1.playboundless.com

For the record, I had trouble a couple nights ago with Tana VII where my shop is, and about 3 hours ago with Stories II where my home is.

Same here for Ereso, got a toon stuck there now. Every time I try to log into that toon it gives me Game Server connection lost. I also use Comcast.

just did the http://status.playboundless.info/ check and test. Only thing that is active for me is the log in server.

assuming the server address listed above ( gs-live-euc1.playboundless.com is correct the tracert to 54.93.213.82 Times out after being passed to the level3 backbone. Comcast routers are handling the packets correctly as far as I can tell. Extended pings show packet loss over 50 percent.

7 * * 130 ms ae-2-3202ear2paris1level3net [4.69.140.34]
8 126 ms 127 ms 126 ms 212.73.243.158
9 * * * Request timed out.
10 * * * Request timed out.
11 * * * Request timed out.
12 * * * Request timed out.
13 * * * Request timed out.
14 * * * Request timed out.
15 * * * Request timed out.
16 * * * Request timed out.
17 * * * Request timed out.
18 * * * Request timed out.
19 * * * Request timed out.
20 * * * Request timed out.
21 * * * Request timed out.
22 * * * Request timed out.
23 * * * Request timed out.
24 175 ms 163 ms * ec2-54-93-213-82.eu-central-1.compute.amazonaws.com [54.93.213.82]

Is why I made this suggestion a while back.

So if one of the servers is unreachable, you can still hopefully get your character to somewhere else without spending a fortune on a warp (if you even have the skill on that char).