The City of Steam-Open to the public

Yes! I think we should build an arboretum somewhere for this!

4 Likes

Awesome! I would love build one for the town ^^

Have any locations in mind?.. somewhere close to an existing / believable location for a pipe would be convenientā€¦ since my current solution is not the most attractive (it comes out of the ground from the back and drapes over the frame)

Anyway Iā€™ll have a closer look at the town soon to see if anything jumps out at me =)

2 Likes

ooooooo, we should have a large underground space with heaps of pipes sticking into it, with the slime coming out, with gleam lighting it up with an eerie light.

3 Likes

hey, the portal to Aquatopia ran out of fuel and I need someone to refuel it.

Also it ran out when i was halfway through so i got stuck on the city of steam side.

never mind found another way.

i cant fuel it inside the shop but i can build a new one :slight_smile:
i havent seen the owner for a while now
is there a better spot for it @KKBell or @Cookviper then the canon spot?
and can it be in a well visited spot or better still keep it low profile ?

Bell set up a spot right near the gear with the chain. You Can place it there if youā€™d like. I already relocated my portal to that area as well so if you want you can put yours right next to mine.

thanks also i miss the contest portal maybe i can fuel a new one love to show off the buids on plaza if possible

1 Like

sorry lads for leaving my unfinished build there - its almost done but I started before the final list of materials allowed has been decided so it needs re-building;

have been away from playing lately but as soon as Im back in Boundless Iā€™ll make it my second priority to get it done (first being securing beacons and portals with fuel)

3 Likes

No worries man. Thatā€™s the best part about the city is itā€™s easy going, no rush, have fun type of building. :grin:

3 Likes

cook you seen this? @Cookviper
can you put a token somewhere for 2by3

portals now open on aquatopia shopping near dunedragons shop and the garden district portal :smile:

3 Likes

Just a heads up, Iā€™ll be gone for the next few weeks so I gave kkbell access to my primary cookviper account in case any plot issues arise heā€™ll be able to take care of it. :grin:

3 Likes

Party!!! :money_mouth_face::smiling_imp::selfie::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Hey @Cookviper your city looks amazing. Can i take over one of your buildings? Iā€™d like to move my shop from Therka

Not sure if @Cookviper will be available for the next week, but i can help you out. Let me know what your interested in and we can set a time for you to take it over.

Iā€™m still driving back from Texas but would absolutely love if you joined us in our city. If itā€™s empty itā€™s availableā€¦even if itā€™s attatched to another structure. Thereā€™s a 2x2x5 area attatched to my base thatā€™s available. Itā€™s the one with the aqua garage with the retracted metal gate. Itā€™s near the back overlooking the future expansion site. It has 3 or 4 balconies. But take your pick of any of the other available spots.

Awesome. Ill check it out.

Is this one avalible?

I believe it is. Unless @KKBell had plans for it itā€™s all yours.