Player ALts Locations

Would it be cool if when we are switching characters, and we mouse over the character we want to use, if it said which planet that character is on?

I forget and have to load each one and go look through the portal to see where I am.

5 Likes

heh, I almost always log out in the exact same spot with each of my characters unless I realize theres a hunt then I just swap to my hunter who is always ready. I know this isn’t the case for most people though
but I definitely agree it would be nice to see more info about the character you about to switch to. So if I want to level a character and I’m not sure which one is the lowest level, or if I want to max out one of them first…
Their current level and the last planet they were on would be really nice.

1 Like

You don’t have to look through the portal to figure out what the planet is you can look up at the planet in the sky in the sanctum.

5 Likes

but you still have to switch to that character… sometimes several times to find the character with the lowest level :wink:

I actually redact my comment about which planet it is on, and second this idea of , next to the character name, it’s level. I forgot that one can look in the sky and see the planet. Still have to cycle through the looking glass, to see which is closest to home shop. I have 6 characters.