Player/Clothing Tint Not Changing (Gleam Club)

Hi,

My account is not allowing me to change my characters’ tints for body, clothing, or paint. I have had gleam club since September, but never tried to change tint until around Christmas (to be festive :P) and it didn’t work. When I got body paint I was able to set the color the first time but can’t change it now. I have renewed gleam club twice since discovering the bug.

I tried every little trick I could think of, as far as switching menus and trying in different locations. I can change everything and see what I’d look like but but when I try to save, the menu does a little shake as if to tell me I don’t have tint kits, which I don’t, so I think it just isn’t recognizing my gleam club.

Also, I just created a third character for the update and everything was fine for a couple hours then suddenly my color and head piece changed to the first options, black and the hand looking one.

Please let me know if you need me to do anything that will help you zero in on the cause. I need some summer clothes and my alt needs to look like a giant stick of butter like he’s supposed to lol!

Thanks!

Did you try and change them on a world or from within the sanctum?

I’ve tried both, and more than one world. In the sanctum it let me exit the menu and run around with the changes, then reverted when I warped. On worlds, it reverts when I change the menu screen.

I noticed the same thing last night. Was on an exo world first and then kada as well. I have 15 weeks of gleam club left. Haven’t tried it yet today though.

Might sound dump and it might not be the same as i had but…
When I previously renewed and wanted to adjust the color i had to wait a day or two because it also didn’t work that same day.

Changes in sanctum don’t work because you are in stasis. If you open boxes there it temporarily glitches out to.

Btw ps4? ^^

Yes PS4. Hasn’t worked since I first got body paint. I’m kind of more bummed that my new alt was changed. He was tan and had a different head piece, then literally as I was playing I went to his inventory and saw he was on black and fiver, both option 1.

I had forgotten that I replied to this 10 days ago until you responded back. Can I just check that you definitely made sure to select the option to Apply New Tint? Also:

What did you mean by black and fiver?

Hello i havé The same i chant change The color with club gleam :frowning:

In my experience on ps4 if you buy gleamclub club there can be a few days the change color doesn’t work. That said i have gleamclub and am on PS4 and tinted my glasses a few days ago and they still have that color.

When you do it don’t forget like @vdragon said to push apply.

Further all i can say try again several times over the next week if it still won’t take you can atleast say it has been a week.

Color: 1- Black
Headpiece: 1- Fiver (I think)
I didn’t choose either of those initially. It happened automatically after about an hour of playing.

I’ve tried every couple weeks since January, hoping updates or gleam club renewal would fix it. When I click apply, it acts as I think it would if I didn’t have gleam club. The menu shakes.

That is strange. And don’t what to really do.
Can sound like ps en suggest to look if restoring licenses wil solve the problem. But I actually don’t know what you could do to fix it.

Don’t have that issue for my self. As it works for me i do think I bought a token at some point for the color change. But don’t know why that was.

I’m still not sure which one this is. Could you post a screenshot of the Head Gear in question?

It isn’t gear, it’s the head style.

Just thought of something… I play on PS4 but bought the game on my old laptop at Christmas time. I didn’t buy gleam club with my steam account. Nothing else is affected on PS4 but maybe tints are connected to something else that thinks I don’t have it because I don’t on steam?

Are you using the same account between both Steam and PS4, or are you using separate accounts on each?

Same one. Can I message you the account name?

You can use boundless@turbulenz.com and give a summary and description of the issue in the email.

I’ve sent a couple emails with no reply. With Halloween coming up and about a month left in my gleam club I’m prepared to renew and buy a costume/tattoo if I like them… but that isn’t happening if I can’t tint anything. Please fix this.