Player count

does this game still have good player count?

1 Like

it has crossplay with ps4 but the pc has i would say anywhere between 155 and 255 players on at one time

Lets count off!

One…

so funny 2

178 steam players 40 minutes ago…but who cares really…

It’s a valid question

There’s still enough players to maintain community. Join us! Usually there’s a few cities with 10-15 people in them at any given time.

3 Likes

I would be willing to argue, that because we have a smaller playerbase, we get to know many more people than any other MMO. You are certainly going to come across the same people more than once in Boundless.

3 Likes

James said the MAU user # is 3500.

2 Likes

Lot of addicts
Speaking of Q what happened to ur forging? Lol

1 Like

I was building… but i just bought 600+ hopper eyes today to jumpstart my forge. Ill be back to mass producing soon. Even though ive been saying soon for a few weeks now…

Back to topic tho, I wonder what the progression and change of MAO has been since release. ALSO, what the Dev’s see as being a “full world”.

Basically I wonder what the Devs “want” Boundless to look like with 10,000 MAU, or even 100,000 MAU. How many people per planet? How many planets? How big of cities???

I still want to refer to those who have been here since release as Jedi’s…Just bc i wanna be a Jedi :wink:

1 Like

aight good to know that i wasnt scammed on dead game

3 Likes

Naa, your good. Its a small game, but def not “dead”. We have a small, strong, respectful, loyal community that will be here for years to come. You just gotta ask…

1 Like

I’d advise joining a bunch of the discords if you want to play with other people, or joining a guild. I am a solo player, but the large group hunts are a lot of fun and a good way to get starter coin, gear, and most importantly experience. Playing solo I rarely run into other players aside from portal hubs or exp planets.

If you ever need something or are getting discouraged the forums is the best place to ask for help.

The grind is pretty bad until around lv 35 if starting with a fresh character and no friends. After that, you can easily buy a 3x3 AoE hammer and will have enough skill points to properly mine on high tier planets for gems. Sell gems and repeat to get a lot of rocks, fuels, and other items you will need. Sell the gems to afford more hammers and food/potions/buffs.

1 Like

What planet do you live on?

This post gives us data from Apr 1. 4 months have gone by, since then; has the MAU gone up? Down? Sideways?

https://metabase.boundlexx.app/public/dashboard/6778635e-73fc-4b10-9e11-d0a5880f5161

1 Like

@Angellus What am I looking for here?

Try refreshing. It should look like this:

As I had never been to that site nothing should’ve been cached. I’ve refreshed about 30 times and all I continue to see is blank.

I bet it was because of my aggressive firewall rules. Try now.

1 Like