Outfits Exp & Targeting! Release 198 Overview | Jiivita's Corner

i only use gem bows did not think off using metal lol
ill try it next time :smile:

2 Likes

@Jiivita your leaping to shoot cuttles in the face looked very effective! You are an exceptional jumper.

3 Likes

hehe too much Half-Life and Metroidvania o.o

2 Likes

I like getting close to cuttles to effectively use my spread slings. Do the same with spitters. I get within touch and bam! all darts in target.
It’s different when I use ruby sling. Distance should be maintained then.

2 Likes

Happy Holidays everyone! It’s been a crazy week with the old beacons expiring on top of the holiday madness O.o

anyway this was going to apart of the leveling tips/tricks vid BUT i felt this was eating up too much time… so here it is by itself ^^

handy trick for some quick skill points on a new alt… at least until the devs feel this is not cool =P

have a great one!

10 Likes

Hope you all had wonderful Holidays! here’s a long overdue video showing off / explaining the Portal Frame Competition + some Tidbits on upcomming videos and @virresss 's New Daily Hunt ^^

sadly a cold derailed my schedule a bit but my voice/cough is about normal/gone so next week i’ll have some of the mentioned video topics out ^^

Peace!

Official Contest Post

9 Likes

@james is the contest already closed to new ppl? I already stated I wanted to join. Just got off a 60 hour work week after new years and finally saw on the thread for the contest its closed. I see spots left open. Am I miss reading something?

1 Like

you should still be good to claim a spot

3 Likes

yea i just got hooked up. Ignore my question. Thnx !!

3 Likes

good luck to all

3 Likes

Ok Finally next video is ready… This was supposed to be a quick tips and tricks video on leveling, but it got a little bit out of hand and yeah, full-blown over bloated leveling 101 lol

This was made with new players in mind so the more experienced players here probably already know most of this already =P

At a later date I’ll probably do another pass and distill out the essence into a more proper tips and tricks video (shorter). But, who knows lol.

Also I finally closed the poll in one of the above posts… Interestingly enough “the how to find X resource” ended up at the top so I will work in some of that into the schedule somewhere and further evaluate the results o.o

11 Likes

A community showcase showing off Cookvipers latest project!

Original thread:

been busy busy as usual. lots of projects in the works… Some of which are superquick low-budget tutorials and reference videos. I’ve already posted one such video detailing beacons and why they cannot overlap at he request of Xycron and i have plans to cover Tools / Weapons in much the same fashion.

As many here on the forums already know this info, I will wait until I have two or three such videos before posting here to avoid undue spamming =)

also feel free drop any questions / suggestions for such videos here :wink:

13 Likes

Love all of your videos that I’ve watched so far. Steam City is such a clever build. I love it there and love how you’ve taken a close look at the intricacies of the deisgn.

6 Likes

I couldn’t be happier with how the city is turning out. Thanks to @KKBell for all of his massive help in expanding the city and a special thanks to @Swede for building such an amazing inspirational centerpiece to the city that constantly served as encouragement to keep going. We have a ton of 2x2 and 2x3 plots available to have more steampunk visionaries join us and add to this awesome city. Also there is currently 3 secret areas still to be found. :smirk:

7 Likes

wut? Secrets? Now I need to go explore again!

4 Likes

This is so cool!!

4 Likes

Found one. And now I’m a happy owner of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky.

Can only say that my habits from playing Zelda on Super Nintendo paid off.

But I’m actually more exited about my new home in Steam City.

3 Likes

Adding a picture of the hidden secret spot I found.

8 Likes

Hey ! i would like to conect the portal seekers gateways to City of steam :slight_smile: Pleas PM me if you are intrested

5 Likes

Absolutely, next time I’m on I’ll get you a token.

1 Like