Please Request Your Testing Sovereign World Here

I would also like to test it

user name Dulki

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: :art: Rental Planet Colors

Memememe. schasm.

Is that my user name?

1 Like

Any word on when the next batch of worlds will be ready?

I’d bet not over the weekend but not positive

1 Like

Not until we fix the current known issues:

12 Likes

Perfectly understandable. Was looking to hopefully record a highlight video this weekend but Dax and i can wait till it’s fixed and do one next week hopefully.

2 Likes

Depending on how long the fix takes, all of the first batches could be expired anyway since I think they all had a life limit set at 3 days.

Edit: want to add, as someone who has not gotten a test planet yet… I do feel that those that reported issues in the first batch should either get new planets first or their planets reset like @Stretchious mentioned… to be able to test if the fixes worked for them since they saw it first hand. The whole point of test after all is to sort out issues before they go live.

5 Likes

why do I like that suggestion? :+1::grin::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Do i need to create a testing character?

Yes, you will be using a different character. You can’t take your current one there.

Once there, you can use F9 and give yourself almost anything you’d like to use, including cheat loaves of bread to level up fast.

Just created a character to be added to the list: SamskiTest

1 Like

I would like to test out the private worlds.

Steam Name: Danigon
In-game Testing Name: Danigone

2 Likes

I would like to request a test private world. My in game name is ShoreThing.

1 Like

Harlie on Biitula test planet :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Is this for PC users only?

1 Like

yes
10char

would like a Sovereign world for test/video purposes, thanks :hearts:
Account: Jiivita

8 Likes

Any updates on the planets for the second batch of people?

Given they likely enjoyed the weekend, and just got back in to the office today to try and hammer out the issues that have been discovered, we might see a new batch towards the middle/end of the week, depending how easy it is for them to nail things down.

(maybe faster!)

2 Likes