Please Request Your Testing Sovereign World Here

@Creegle is a person who likes the offer which you have graciously stated above!?

2 Likes

If I am not too late, I would like my name added to the list. Just figured out the whole test server thing. Character there is named Maharani.

1 Like

The first batch of Sovereign worlds on Testing have now been terminated.

To recap, when a sovereign world expires it becomes locked. Whilst locked players can remote reclaim beacons to get their stuff back. The original owner can also extend the world, this unlocks the world again. However, if the original owner doesn’t extend the world then it is terminated and this process force reclaims all the beacons.

As we have terminated all the worlds then your beacons should have automatically been reclaimed and should be available to recover. Please check and confirm this.

With the exception of “Hockra” owned by @anon26883492. This world failed to terminate and is still locked. We need to investigate why this world failed to terminate next week.

11 Likes

What is the timeframe between locking and termination? How long does a player have to decide if they want to extend or not?

1 Like

world is gone, atlas is blank, all beacons reclaimed (also those that ‘disappeared’ after the color fix as far as I can tell)

The same for me, no problems over here :+1:
Keep on :boundless: gaming :smiley:

2 Likes

I am magical.

1 Like

Below is the list of players we’ve issued out the next batch of Sovereign Worlds to.

Once these expire we will be issuing out the next batch! :grin:

Thank you for your patience all and looking forward to seeing what you do with your worlds! :boundless:

ovis
pannero
theydaniel
mrryuma
catfud
cutty
kimclausen
almund
edwe
dulki
shorething
samski
dkpuncherello
donbab
dbobick
danbeforetime
Drelkag
mrnix
Angellus
coolpants
kawaiipotater
tenthisle
gorillastomp
orrian

14 Likes

Just so y’all get a notice and can get in there and get some quality time with your new babies :heart_eyes:

@Ovis, @Pannero, @TheyDaniel, @MrRyuma, @catfud, @cutty, @kimclausen, @almund, @EdWe, @Dulki

17 Likes

@ShoreThing, @Samski, @DKPuncherello, @DonBab, @dbobick, @DanBeforeTime, @Drelkag, @MrNiX, @Angellus, @Coolpants

12 Likes

@Kawaii, @TENTHisle, @Gorillastomp, @Orrian

Enjoy, everyone! Can’t wait to see pics!

Sorry for multiple posts, can only tag 10 people in one post.

9 Likes

Thank you Clexarews! I had the same issue with my post but wanted to make sure they were all in one place! :boundless:

9 Likes

Most excellent!

1 Like

Cool! Thanks noting!
And thanks to WS for chance to test this out :slight_smile:

2 Likes

ohboyohboy - it’s like opening up a blind bag!

2 Likes

Barafur is my planet. Terrains a bit crazy for the region’s I’ve seen but nothing unbearable like the ravines of beckon lol.

1 Like

@Leahlemoncakes I do not see my world on my Worlds tab. How do I get to it?

I had to leave the sanctum before mine showed in the list

Go to the Sanctum
Interact with the portal to the right :+1::grinning:

Yeah, not there. I still only see Dand and Kraterradall.