Please Request Your Testing Sovereign World Here

I do remember the red and orange. Their beacon must have still be active.

1 Like

Thanks! That worked, I had a serious brain fart.

I think what threw me off was when I first got into the testing world (Dand) I places down the world control and assumed that was the first step.

Hello I would like a test world Spitcup is the name on test.

1 Like

Hello!

I’d like a sovereign world on test. Name is Dhusk.

1 Like

when the third batch is on, will you count me in please?

SoeverignCitizen is my testing char name.

1 Like

Might I also be counted in?

CoralSkye on the test server :orange_heart:

1 Like

@Leahlemoncakes Are we still able to request a test world if we hadn’t had an opportunity to look at one and give details back since there have been updates and other things you all added?

If so user: Xaldafax on Test for a T3 if possible.

Hopefully there’s one more round. I was looking forward to testing one.

Third batch of worlds has been announced right at the beginning so no worries.
And I got signed up for it already too.
Get your name in here and ask for it :sunglasses:

Oh my name is already put in for one. But since @Jiivita has a vid out already kinda figured we were just about done with test

2 Likes

Oh is that generally a canary? I thought the fact that all known issues had been resolved, as per the notes, was the indicator people were basing their earlier comments off of.

Well also the found bugs being squashed is a pointer as well. But yea usually his vids release right about when testing is done

2 Likes

Interesting! thanks.

1 Like

that definitely means there will be no major changes to how the feature works (plotting, colors available) - the biggest change (the reset option per pay cycle) already happened

but testing can go on another week I’d say, or at least over weekend, just for small bugs and such

4 Likes

Looks like maybe round 3 is not happening this weekend? Does that mean it’ll happen early next week then, pushing back a possible release from next week into the week after?

Edit: We also didn’t get any sort of informational post. :frowning:

1 Like

Hi all!

Below is the list of players we’ve issued out the next batch of Sovereign Worlds to. I’ll tag you all separately in a new comment :blush:

Thanks again for your patience and as always, we’re looking forward to seeing what you’re going to do with your worlds!

phearon
senshiro
boundmore
coralskye
dariftman
mrsgtpeppers
kordaff
truus
yunhangkit
mr-do-nothing
fenderman
bacon865
gerentt
diannetea
rogueop
thedetroiter
danigon
jessielynn93
sarenity
fireangeldth
creegle
naeah
spitcup
doogiekr

16 Likes

@Phearon, @SenshiroSan, @boundmore, @CoralSkye, @steve, @MrSgtPeppers, @kordaff, @truus, @Yunhangkit, @Loco-Is-Back, @econodog, @Bacon865, @Gerentt, @diannetea, @RogueOp, @TheDetroiter, @Danigon, @jessielynn93, @Sarenity, @FireAngelDth, @Creegle, @Naeah, @Spitcup, @Doogiekr.

Please see above post :boundless:

11 Likes

Yay! Can’t wait to try it out tonight

1 Like

Woohoo!!! Thank you @Leahlemoncakes!!! So excited to log on and test them out! =)

2 Likes

Thank You @Leahlemoncakes

1 Like