Please Request Your Testing Sovereign World Here

Short version, neither guild inherited perms or directly assigned perms affects footfall, you get it either way from my tests. Compactness works as expected… if its disabled you get FF even if the beacon is not compact, but if it is enabled then no FF if over the limit just like it works on normal planets.

Long version

Made a square are plot and dropped a bit over 500k prestige in it then warped new chars from my daughters account into it to check FF amounts given.

• First test was for a char that had inherited guild claim permissions. Got 80c FF from that visit.
    GuildPermissionsFFCheck

• Second test was a new char with no permissions, so just the default “visit” permissions from the planet. Got 80c FF from that visit as well.

AddNoClaimPermissionsCheck

• Third test was a new char but given claim permissions directly, not inherited from guild. Got 80c FF from that visit too.

GrantedPermissionsNonGuild

• So after that I made sure the compactness rule was turned off and intentionally made my beacon non-compact

DisabledCompactness

• Then I turned compactness rule back on just to check to see how bad I broke it (-36 should do)

CompactTurnedOnAgain

• Then I turned the compactness rule back off again for the planet and did a FF test with another new char. Got 80c FF for that visit too.

• Then as a final check I turned on the compactness rule again and brought another new char over to test it. Got 0 FF for that visit, as expected.

5 Likes

I have seen a few people say this as well. It looks like everything that has been asked for has been answered and tested. Is there anything else specific that needs to be tested? We have been doing the usual things one would do with their planet…even tested a few meteors. I am going to create another portal and do a mass reclaim this evening(I want to make sure there’s a ton on the reclaim since I know that was asked for).

1 Like

@james Was just messing around on the private worlds before I go to work and noticed that the new batch seems to have varied lifespans.

It is no big deal, just making sure it was intentional and there is not some sort of bug with the lifespan timers on private worlds.

These screenshots taken moments ago.

3 Likes

I was about to make a post tonight asking how much longer these worlds had…thanks for answering that for me XD

2 Likes

Thanks to the team for the testing section appreciate :+1:Bye my dear planet Hurus IV :wink:

Have everyone’s test planets expired?

1 Like

Yeah sadly :disappointed_relieved:Mine is locked now.

at least 2 of them still have 25 hours left and I can still go to them… so not all

1 Like

It’s a side effect of some connectivity issues I had deploying the worlds.

2 Likes

Great! just making sure it was not a bug =)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.