Please...so much gold

Hey everyone, Hiralian here! I’ve been working on my build in the new Brown Town on Ceph where I’m turning a pretty large piece of land into gold, but my mining needs to be supplemented! I’m pretty poor in coin at the moment, but if anyone has anything they need, I have a fair amount of random bits and bobs. I am also open to completing tasks like tedious block placing or resource collecting depending on the situation. Anyway, I figure I should put out the request for gold even if goes nowhere. My gold lands will be completed one way or another! Happy Oortmas!

2 Likes

How much gold you looking for @AmatoryGuava ? which form(s)?

I went to have a looksie I count from some were around 10-15SS most likely more than that even lol of Refined gold if your trying to cover all 3 islands and maybe what ever in middle

1 Like

I took a look at what I have and I have 15ss or gold ore, 6ss of gold bars, 2ss of gold ally… I can part ways with some of each (not wanting to clean myself out lol)… just let me know what you need :slight_smile:

I have a very large repetive chisel job you can do how much c you think boop :laughing:

1 Like