Plot Questions

Hello, I have a few questions… I have yet to buy the game. I will be doing so in a few days, when my schedule clears up. However, how does the plot system work… Say I want to drop just around $500 or so and buy a bunch of plots… As long as I feed the beacon, will those plots always be mine? Say I want to own a forest…Would I have to actually have built on those plots or would they still be mine?

Secondly, does the cost to supply a beacon go up with each plot?

Thirdly, the monthly payment system… Does the auto-feeder auto feed items I have collected or… Does it make it so that I don’t ever actually have to feed my beacon. It is always fed?

Lastly, is there a way to view the in-game cubit shop, outside of the game? Just to get an idea… I tried google… a lot is outdated and information is sparse…

Thanks for your time, and response.

Yes, the plots are yours. Yes you can own a forest with enough plots.

Nope, beacon cost doesn’t go up.

The beacon stays fueled for 6 months, you don’t have to give it fuel. It’s like an instant 6 months of fuel.

1 Like

Plots are 8x8x8. So if you want to “own” the full tree, you will have to place plots up to the top of the trees. The same goes for underground.

The cost to keep a beacon alive is the same no matter what the size of the plot.

I’m not in the Gleam club, so I can’t answer the auto-feeder question.

Lastly, not that I am aware of.

1 Like

Thanks for the quick replies, I have another question. How tall (z axis) is the game? I guess you can say 8x8x8 blocks to make it easier… Say from the furthest pits, all the way to the highest point. Secondly, can I place plots further underground from the surface or do I actually have to dig down there to place it?

You have to dig down to place them just like you would have to build up to place plots in the sky.

I don’t know what the build limit is yet, but from some of the builds I have seen so far, it’s pretty darn high. It’s probably 255 just like in Minecraft. It could be higher.

1 Like

Okay, Thanks for the reply best of wishes to you.

Max height in 256, to plot from mantle to skybox you need 32 plots.

2 Likes

FYI I you claim a plot those above and below are automatically reserved for you. In other words… Other players cant claim plots above and below yours

2 Likes

Thanks, does that mean they can’t claim it… However they can destroy stuff there?

Yes, other players can destroy things above and below 8x8x8 plots if those areas are not plotted.

1 Like

If the regen process is allowed enough time without any foot traffic the disturbed plots above and below your claimed ones will regenerate. So if you want to claim a forest you could initially just get enough plots to claim the footprint of the area you want and then as you get more plots just start fully claiming each tree.

1 Like