Plotting transfer reservations

I had a farm area plotted, since before the reservations update occurred, under my main Dutch. I just deleted the beacon to let my alt (Strongbird) take over, but forgot that would make the random guy who plotted an abandoned settlement over a year ago the ‘reserver’ of those plots.

Can devs please revert the beacon “Silk Yellow Farms West” on Sorissi back to how it was about 20 minutes ago? Back into Dutch’s control? I haven’t plotted anything since, nothing else would change except Dutch’s and Strongbird’s plots.

Thanks

@james 10char

1 Like

Not sure they will be able to sense it’s a Friday and on work days they get in 4am est. (to my knowledge) may want to atleast plot what you can till they are awake

1 Like

@Leahlemoncakes or @SamF

1 Like

So I guess I should at least take my stuff out of those plots…

Historically, since there’s a chance the devs won’t see this until Monday, has this been possible before? Reverting a beacon to a previous owner after a [dumb, ill-planned] deletion-mistake? Or should I plan to forget those plots?

2 Likes

I don’t think they have reverted plots back to someone in the past. Usually from what I’ve seen if you lost it you lost it. If the neighbor did the plotting that’s not allowed anymore maybe they would but it’s never been clarified. Best to collect everything and store it Incase they can’t do anything

That’s a big time kick in the ■■■■■ but

Didn’t really need those plots anyway :+1: thanks!

2 Likes

I know they’ve helped @majorvex with getting plots back

1 Like

Kick in the Jaime???

1 Like

Wasn’t sure if it was after the fact and replaced product they lost or it if was just the plots

A kick in the spheres

Oh it may have just been plots.

1 Like

Huevos is a good replacement word.

Tho I guess that doesn’t really make sense even tho it’s a saying :sweat_smile:

Hanging ornaments is another good phrase

Ain’t that a kick in the orbs

1 Like

That’s a high five to the low two :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

A slap in the starberries???

1 Like

To be honest, now that I’m tearing down my berry orchard, this is the first time I’ve been mad at the game mechanics. This player has never been seen in town. They came and plotted something that was abandoned 4 weeks after the game launched and I’ve never seen them since. I plotted this land soon after the farming update and it’s a little ridiculous that it’s suddenly a forbidden zone that won’t be touched for years just because this player hasn’t turned off beacon reservations.

Something needs to be done about this sort of thing.

1 Like

That’s why plot protection should be off to begin with. Not automatically on like it is

1 Like

Right after they added the new system, there were shops that couldn’t be transferred due to the reservation system being on by default. When a couple of shops removed their beacon so they could trade them to another player, they “lost” plots bc some shops were older and we needed help with that.

And I needed help when a shop beacon (that was given to me) took out the whole mall’s walkway, when I deleted that beacon (was not the master beacon). Strange occurrence.

1 Like