Pls delete ty

Was wondering if possible for directors in a giuld to be able to deploy and plot? Like u run a hub a market and someone dissapears give u the option to deplot there plots and plot over them. Just asking cause it be very helpful. @james @Leahlemoncakes

Just make it so directors can

Well thats why you align beacons that People In the guild can access them.

I read it wrong i guess. But i assume its aligned?

You can do that on sovereigns from the world control

Be careful what you wish for,

This can be abused if someone can deplot just because they are a guild director, what if the two(or more) get into a fight, and someone deplots everything despite being still active? As an act of vengence?

Or the additive of once someone IS director, they can can never be removed, they can only leave of their own choosing. So this limits how many can join your guild, the threat of coin you have, or endevor-- which they could fully transfer over.

There is a lot of malicious acts that could take place with that feature.

Something we have done with our guild, is we have made anything related to the guild, guild aligned, controlled and coin controlled. Such as roads, guild halls, or group projects we work on together. This includes things we build with other guilds. This helps if someone goes away others can work on the project. And with the ability to buy someone gleam club, it makes it easy to cover if someone has a real life situation ongoing. We also have a guild discord where we can reach all leadership members should something be needed.

4 Likes

This is a really old post sry its allergy been handled

This topic was automatically closed 60 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.