Plug your shop!

So it’s my birthday today :slight_smile: if anyone would like to donate me some foliage in celebration there’s a request basket at my store in Sunken City (Moebius alley) :blush: :laughing: can’t have too much

7 Likes

Happy birthday!!!

2 Likes

Happy birthday!

Any favourite/preferred colours?

1 Like

Happy birthday!!
I have just donate some foliage from exo and gleambow event, hope you like.

1 Like

Happy bday!!

How much is too much? Any particular kinds you need?

1 Like
2 Likes

Ohh thank you all for the wishes and leaves :smiley:
@DKPuncherello there’s never too much! Haha and thank you (edit: in my first post I meant that I cant be given too much, I go through a lot lol!)
@EdWe wow, thank you so much!!!
@AeneaGames thank you!
@wakeNbake thank you, and no preference really :slight_smile:

Happy Birthday!! :smiley: Hope you have a great one!! :birthday::gift::gift::gift:

I’ve got a bunch of different colors on my house shelves that I was actually looking to move, this will work well - I will be by later! :wink:

1 Like

Ahh thank you :blush: :star:

1 Like

Happy Birthday! I’ll drop some off tonight for ya :slight_smile:

1 Like

Happy birthday!

1 Like

Ah thankyou :slightly_smiling_face: my basket may end up being full at this rate! :laughing: :partying_face:
And thanks @cagian :blush:

1 Like

Happy Birthday! :blush::partying_face::partying_face: :sparkles::sparkles:
:oort_h::oort_a::oort_p::oort_p::oort_y: :oort_space::oort_b::oort_i::oort_r::oort_t::oort_h::oort_d::oort_a::oort_y::boundless:

3 Likes

I’ve been doing some minor forging again and had some good luck on a batch of harvester axes.

Wood axes with 3x3 and magnet 500c. This is a one-off so grab’em if you want’em.

Just inside the Sunken Storage portal in the NW corner of PS Biitula.

1 Like

No Man’s Pie @ Legendville Mall, Gyosha Mall and Aquatopia Sunken Mall now selling forged weapons and tools. We have forged golden fists, topaz slingbows, grapples, auto harvest hammers, liquid breakers and diamond lattice chisels etc, come down and check out our range. More stock and items coming soon.

4 Likes

Can i do an unplug your shop post?
Im shutting Seraph Store down soon, so sorry if its unstocked and looking unloved. Will transform the dome into a secret garden of sorts and maybe make it my portal centre.
My shops are now at Sunken City (Moebius alley), Marrah Mall, and soon to be at Gyosha Mall :slight_smile: the hermit has officially joined the community

6 Likes

Come and get it! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Exos permitting (since I won’t be farming it, just gathering) will try to keep it stocked, though not sure if/when I’ll make another run on this one… but, I think I put out 267 kernels and 100 shreds here, and they were there as of an hour ago.

Edit: Gone now, but since I’ve had a couple requests for them (one person let me know they’re gone already), I’ll plan a trip to Vostafat later for sure now. :slight_smile: Hopefully they aren’t all cleaned out! :wink:

… Sidenote: Taxi to Vostafat sometime around 5:30-6:00 pm EST, message me if interested! :smile:
kindlingshred

4 Likes

Im running around with the cord. Wheres the outlet? My US plug wont fit the EU outlet.

1 Like

there is no more left, Someone beat me also to it

1 Like