Pokemon

anyone getting the new pokemon games?

yes. lets go eevee! on one of my alts i made a guild called Eevee fans forever! EFF in response to that.

1 Like

I’d you are mentioning sword and shield my answer is a no. Getting the switch hinged on the sword and shield game (not a fan of the let’s go series) and because the dex isn’t similar to past systems I decided not to get the switch. Got a Wii u with Mario kart and so far that’s been doing me fine enough.

Maybe if they out in effort to keep national dex etc. Instead of removing content I might reconsider. As it stands I’m note hyped Bout the ps5

1 Like

Also have lets go eevee ;D but yea where thinking of sword and shield.
also have an alt in game named: Pikachu

oh. nice to know you made references in game too!

1 Like

my list of characters ;D

i also got sun and moon a while after it came out and still cannot beat necrozma >:CCCC yes im on the final boss and has beaten lusamine.

1 Like

havent gotten sun or moon yet no 3ds atm :frowning:

2DS XL is the same as a 3DS its just nintendo markets it as different
edit: Its amazing tho.

1 Like

I’ll have to look into that then

Only pokemon game I have played since the first release of the TCG is Pokemon GO.

1 Like

Despite the fact there’s no National Dex, I am still interested in the new games, but I’ll need to get a Switch.

1 Like

True its was a bit of a turn off when I found out they didnt have them all ;( But still I can understand why in both time and how much space it must take :slight_smile: maybe they release a dlc at some point.

I do like the mix they have with the encounters from both lets go and old games.
Still cant wait to play it ;D

I don’t own a switch and don’t plan on getting one anytime soon, otherwise I’d probably give them a try. I didn’t care for sun/moon(final two I picked up.) X&Y were the last ones I played religiously.

Speaking of Pokemon, I’ve been meaning to get rid of four of my Pokestatues.

@Dulki would you be interested in taking over ownership…?

2 Likes

yea i’ve seen them here and there and would love that if you dont want them ;D

1 Like

I planned on building many more, but I had to abandon the project once I realized I wouldn’t be able to get all the gleam in the colours I needed. I wouldn’t be offended if you wanted to tear them all down either, haha. I mostly need the plots, too. I didn’t have the heart to do so myself so I’ve just been sitting on the beacons looking for someone who’d enjoy having them.

I’ll get their details together and send you a PM here in a bit. There’s no rush, either. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Awesome but yea not planning on takeing them down love them ;D

2 Likes

Didn’t help matters to me I wouldn’t be able to use Pokémon bank to transfer pokemon to sword and shield :confused:

My Friend code is: SW-6772-4480-6709
if anyone wanna play the new pokemon game together