[Poll] Do you buy plots?

Hi all-

Given the prolific builders we have ingame, I’m curious to know who buys plots and who just uses the cubits/plots given to you free ingame.

• 0 plots (I use the cubits/plots that are given to me for free)
  • <40 plots (1200 cubits)
  • <80 plots (2400 cubits)
  • <240 plots (7200 cubits)
  • <580 plots (14,400 cubits)
  • 580 plots or more

0 voters

choose at least 4 options??? I’m confused

Fixed error. Thanks

My option ain’t there it’s wayyyy bigger than that amount lol

2 Likes

Ha. I figure there were some whales which is why I put 580 plots or more. But I guess that’s even too small for some of you :wink:

2 Likes

There are a lot of people with 2,800-25,000+ plots. Some have 50-100k+

Is the poll asking us how many plots we’ve purchased and not our total plot count?

1 Like

Correct. It’s only asking how many you bought.

2 Likes

I bought a couple hundred (around 300-400) in early game. Just could not live without at least some space lol. ^^
At that time I jumped from like 30 to 250 then again a bit later to around 500 lol

1 Like

I got lazy after they fixed quick lvling from rock too stone now its at 0 (;. ; )

I did buy plots first when I started the game. I stopped because players were leaving and worried I was spending money on a dying game. If the game finally gets over stagnant hub and player population grows ill buy more cubits. But I’m still in afraid to waste money mode.

3 Likes

I’ve purchased XX,000 cubits…not sure how many plots exactly.

I haven’t purchased any recently though. Mainly because I don’t know what’s coming down the road. I don’t want to regret buying cubits if I can instead rent a planet or buy a new & improved GC package…or something. I wish I had an idea of the direction of the game. If they decide to change everything or make a new universe …:woman_shrugging:t4:

8 Likes

On a reboot you would not lose a single cubit. It’s legally very difficult to simply substract a previous purchase like that.

3 Likes

They had previously said there was no plan for another reboot

2 Likes

I bought in the first few months. Now I don’t need to with ALTs being almost all +50 it goes quickly.

1 Like

There won’t be a reboot don’t worry.

I bought some early since I wanted to beacon a large area on Gloviathosa.

Ironically the area never grew and I’ve unplotted. And since then I’ve leveled so much I have more plots than I know what to do with.

2 Likes

I bought cubits originally to support the developers, but would much rather buy cosmetics than plots.

4 Likes

I also but cubits here and there and if I buy I get the big one just to support them because I loved the game since Beta :wink:

Oh yea I would also most likely use them on cosmetics if that was in the game

2 Likes

it went down to 1xp. Unless I missed a change some where. But if it went to 0xp now I would expect rock to stone would be instant now and I haven’t seen anyone talk about that so likely I didn’t miss a change.

1 Like

I bought a reset token once because my character was unlevelable lol. And I regret that purchase.

1 Like