[Poll] Do you buy plots?

I honestly can’t remember if I have or not. :flushed: Memory not working too well at times! But if I have, it was very few, so voted zero. I mine so much that I level up a lot and get enough for all that I need. :slight_smile: The Fallout Vault project some of us are working on will use a lot but I just figure, I’ll plot, mine, rinse, repeat… I enjoy it as that sort of mindless stuff really relaxes me, and I get lots of stuff to sell, win-win!

Edit: Come to think of it, I might have bought a few not too long back, seem to remember being in a hurry to clear something… yikes my memory is going… but yeah, it wasn’t much if I did.

1 Like

I’m not ashamed to say that I buy LOTS of plots because I don’t play enough to get enough of them the old fashion way to feed our ambition to expand our build.
We’re at 3050 plots, and I have no idea how much of it is bought, but I’d say it’s around half.

I’m the same way. I don’t do a lot of level focused stuff well any more. I used to mine a lot and that would get me good amount of levels. But I no longer do that so I buy plots whenever I need more. Which is quite often

1 Like

God I wish that were me

Kind of ages ago now, I did get some plots with bought Cubits; once back when I was on Gellis, and then another time on Houchus; but they weren’t a massive amount of plots, and they probably only account for 10% or less of my total amount of plots.

The remaining 90% have been from leveling, primarily mining but crafting too, not just from the “stone exploit”.

1 Like

I know i boundless more but I don’t know the amount I bought.

I have bought plots, more than 240 maybe even 500+ I honestly don’t know but I will prob buy more and I’m not a fast builder lol

1 Like

So neighbor what you planning^^

1 Like

I have no idea lol, I bought them to get some space as I build too big, i thought about a city then a giant pyramid then a hub but I’m not the greatest builder either tbh, it can take me an hour just to pick some colors :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Some i have bought… maybe around 100 plots or so.
I kinda regret not buying any plots at start… embassy would be a lot more populated if so.

I’m at 4200 plots pretty sure 3000 of those plots are bought Pfft Pfft Pfft probally buy 2000 more plots still don’t have enough plots for ma Mega Build lol

2 Likes

Lol this happened a while ago, back in Finata Ultima days. It’s instant. There was a lot of poo about it on forums.

There was talks of doing it but they decided to lower it from 2 to 1 and not instant. Because of how many people complained. I don’t remember it ever being brought up again after that. Happened the same time the xp foods changed

Really, it still gives xp? Lol.

Yeah still gives xp

2 Likes