Poll for everyone that's still playing

Baby Cookie here you always find me running in circles and all my builds are round like a :cookie: (^-^)

1 Like

Too many hours. Perhaps 30+ per week. I want to play other stuff, but the grind to keep portals open gets in the way. PS4, too. I also have it on PC, but only dipped my toes there.

2 Likes

PC player
About 6hrs total for weekdays and probably about 8-10 at the weekend if I’m lucky.
Been playing Boundless exclusively for the past 2 years. Total of 2475hrs so realistically about 2000hrs if you allow for Afk.
For me there is never enough time to do all the things I want to do.

2 Likes

PC player, mostly daytime Centrale European time

No less than 4 hours a day on most week days. Weekends somewhat less.

3 Likes

My time is limited, but I love this game. There’s always something to do. 1100 hours in almost two years. I play on PC 1-2 hours per day while studying for the CCNA exam. The farming update added a ton of busywork

3 Likes

When I stopped playing it was hard finding people. Before hand I’d be stuck somewhere because planets where full

Oh hey, I believe I’ve seen your name on Eresho in the sky a few times before. Or Gellis.

1 Like

Thank you all for your replys I’ve kept my base fueled and was looking at buying another ps4 to start back up

1 Like

Old PS4 broke, or something?

No ive just been very busy and my ps4 I gave to my son so he could enjoy some games

2 Likes

hours%20played couple of hours per days if i can

4 Likes

welcome back

1 Like

My Build is Rainbow Dash in Eresho but I Run in Circles everywhere to on all planets it’s fun too get lost lol

2 Likes

Is the real question “do we have a life”

Just ask me that after I played another day of Boundless :rofl:

4 Likes

Boundless is life!!!

1 Like

Ehh, so you stopped playing before it released??? It released on September 11 (7 if you pre-ordered).

Yes, yes there is, more blocks, more items like poles and beams, exo planets, farming, etc.

PS4… 10 to 15 hours a day…

Just starting huh? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I had 4k hours a few months back, that meant I average about 15 hours a day, tho lately it’s fluctuating a lot…

1 Like

Ps4 player predominantly. Pc account from ea. Only been back a couple months had a few months break. Play probably 4+ hours per day

I know i have a life as i am on holiday at the minute from work and home but the fact i took a PC with me is another matter completely hahahaha

3 Likes

Ps4 as often as possible which isn’t that often. Most weekday afternoons for a an hour or so, and then I get my odd weekends where i get a proper 8-10 hour session.
Sometimes it gets in the way of real life :laughing: but I’m okay with that