Poll for everyone that's still playing

Show off! Dx

1 Like

Ps4… maybe 15 - 20 hours a week.

PC. I used to get an hour or two a day in before I recently developed severe internet problems.

PC

I still play every day. My time is drastically dropping. I am not finding much to keep me going anymore. Tired of grinding the same things. Waiting for more community interactive activities. Such as hunting.

I am making my kill switch regen bombs later today. I am a strong believer in hard work. If I ever go no one will gain from my builds. And my 10 million coins worth of silver and marble.

1 Like

you are maniac :wink:

here is mine score :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Haha, yep. Probably for the best I can’t see my hours logged on PS4…

Though like a shirt I saw says, gamers don’t have a life, we have many lives! :wink:

I didn’t need that sleep or food I skipped that much… :crazy_face:

2 Likes

If you are brave PM James and he will probably message your hours. He has in the past for PS4 players.

I play way too much, as if that is possible :joy:

2 Likes

Thanks! Eventually I’ll do that, maybe I’ll let the hours get even more up there first then ask when I really need a motivator to cut back for some pressing IRL need… :sweat_smile:

Then join me and @VirtualEclipse in building neptunia and protect us from future attacks

2 Likes

Dont think you will have to worry about attacks any time soon.

PC. I play most days although taking a break-ish because I realized I haven’t finished my run for FFV Four Job Fiesta and that’s over at the end of the month so I gotta power through.