DKPoll: What furnishings do you want to see in game?

How am I supposed to take this poll seriously without a bookshelf option? :joy:

Also: Canopies:

And this thing here is amazing:

26 Likes

I’m very happy for any, but beds are at the top of my list. House isn’t quite a home without a bed! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I would take any at all, as long as they are interactive!

2 Likes

Does a coffin count as a bed? :thinking:

8 Likes

all the choices are good

1 Like

Basically if Minyi can make it, just put it in the game. Idc if there’s boundary clipping.

Been a Minyi fan ever since I saw this post actually. Haha

6 Likes

Selected everything, sorry. that wasnt very helpful was it :joy:

3 Likes

Maybe an eternal bed…

1 Like

More in general for furnishing is good. Bed is probably top of my list, bookshelves (and a way to write books to store on them too :wink: ) would be second. A weapon rack would be pretty cool too.

I’m a fan of the TVs/radios but that option wasn’t as popular and thats ok. Oh, another likely to be unpopular one how about a crystal ball? idk, lol just throwing out ideas.

1 Like

Ooh crystal ball would be great
Also maybe a display shelf or cabinet that holds just 1 item

1 Like

Oh, one more thing, almost started a separate thread for this: a guestbook. Difference from the mailbox would be that the entries would be public, though of course you’d want owners to have the option to remove entries. Part of the reason I’d like it is that there are a lot of times I’d like to compliment someone’s build or store, but don’t want them to feel obliged to answer or think I’m trying to set up a trade or something. It would also reward the people who put in all that effort to build great stuff in a way - a public record for all to see of the positive feedback.

2 Likes

Well i would prefer have machines / structures with meaning.
Like solar panels to create spark.
Sprinkler system to keep your plants and such hydrated

4 Likes

Pictures you can hang. Oh but wait there is more. How about being allowed to upload a image to this picture frame? I do understand that bad stuff can go along with this. Nudity and such. Any offensive images. This would have to be reported ASAP just like any bad language written on a sign. Think about it though. Screenshots in game from your first build that is gone now hanging on the wall. Pictures of friends you play with. The list goes on. Talk about something that will make your build personal.

2 Likes
  • All of the above.

You forgot usable chair our dollhouse for current chair ow and a half door rebuild many stuff cuase I endup with 3wide door opening

2 Likes

They have a sticker system in dev category

Started reading your post and thought, “that’s not a bad idea”. Then got to the part of yours I quoted and thought, “heck yeah, that’s an AMAZING idea!!!” Like hanging up that selfie pic you took with someone during a hunt…just before the wildstock in the background of the picture sent you two flying!!! Haha. Love the idea!!!

2 Likes

At risk of being annoyingly repetitive I’m quickly going to say “placeable books” :books: please.

2 Likes

I need a coffin

2 Likes

:joy: exactly! How cool would this be!