DKPoll: What furnishings do you want to see in game?

:joy: exactly! How cool would this be!

My newest “house” I designed the interior to be a bit more on the functional side (after I couldn’t get a hold of a person who was selling such a home in game but built it before the mailbox was introduced it seems). In this house I have a “coin/oort powered” TV :laughing: to the untrained eye it might look like Warp conduit on a wall with storage blocks underneath holding oort shards, but in reality it is a TV with remote viewing service for a number of nearby planets, i mean nature channels :joy:

Although it’s normally not active since I can only seem to power it for about a minute :thinking:

1 Like

Probably a good time to bring this poll back since James told me the next update will include furniture

7 Likes

5 Likes

You got any citation for that?

Also, I would love a functional tool/weapon rack to swap what’s in my hand with what’s on the rack.

5 Likes

The top of my list would be

1. Books that can be written in and stored in shelves, and on surfaces. As a way to bring player made lore into the game.
  2. Bookshelves to store books
  3. Desks
  4. Single direction lights for displays
  5. Functional chairs
  6. Function tables
  7. Paper - similar to 1
  8. Weapon and Armor racks that are functional
  9. Baskets/piles that work like shop stands so I can make “markets” with style
  10. Fabric for flags/banners/tapestries
7 Likes

I pretty much like all the choices in the poll. I really want a bed though. I can make an okay looking bed out of clay and ancient wood with a chisel but it’s not the same as an actual bed. I’m also surprised more people don’t want toilets. I want everything that makes a house a home and that includes a bathroom.

4 Likes

But we use diapers instead of toilets in boundless

Well, more diapers then :joy:

1 Like

Maybe we should get diaper genies then?

1 Like

I want it all

5 Likes

He did? Huh, need to tease him less then so he talks to me again! :grinning:

2 Likes