Poll: When do YOU think the next BIG LIVE update will be released?

it is “close”, last bits of fixes and getting the player worlds shop ready. James should have some news soon. Also the placeholder update post should show you how close we are :slight_smile: sorry its taken a while with this one, has proven to be a lot more complex than we first hopped.

19 Likes

So many people just sitting, waiting to give you all some money :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Thanks for the status update. It’s posts like this that keep players happy.

3 Likes

bunnycups

9 Likes

3a74fe4a573e36328c10b141124daf1e

No problem Ross …
… We will keep on hanging until you Dev’s release us on those new planets to come :grinning: :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

Update is dead said James, that really tells me something else…

1 Like

I vote for the update to come out right now!

Ok, fine… now!

No? How about… now!

3 Likes

I mean the farming update was released on a Thursday. That’s not much time either. And I know there was at least one update released on a Friday.

1 Like

Sorry for fact checking, but this made me curious.
So I updated my patch dates spreadsheet to show days of the week.

• Farming was released on a Tuesday. (The test server release of farming was on a Thursday)
  • Since 1.0 we had 10 releases on Tuesdays, 11 on Wednesdays, 3 on Thursdays and 0 on Fridays and Mondays.
  • A lot of test server releases drop on Fridays, 13/25 since 1.0 happend on a Friday.
2 Likes

Yeah Fridays are a bad day for updates, if something goes wrong it wouldn’t be fair to call people in over the weekend to fix it

4 Likes

Great, so release today?, as its a good day :slight_smile:

Might want to double check that. Farming was released on July 18 of 2019

The dates of the release notes are not reliable, sometimes they are released earlier, sometimes later. I enter the patch dates into the sheet as the patches are released.

Well it goes in line with the comments as well so :man_shrugging:t4:

Screenhots of players showing the features of the farming update on the live servers start on the 16th (Tuesday):

You can see a screenshot of moebius with a waterblock in his hand standing on Niia Zed Ka posted on the 16th.

Also, comments on the testing topic stop on the 15th:

The official release notes were late.

I mean you are not wrong with releases on Thursdays, there were still 3 releases on Thursdays. One of them was the beacon reclaim and compactness update, which is not a small feature. It just wasn’t the farming update.

1 Like

“Close” is so ambiguous still. Please just give us a date. I have guild mates loosing interest in the guild sovereign and saying they are going to start building again elsewhere. if that happens I wont be getting one just for myself.

2 Likes

The release notes for that one were very late - farming was actually released 24th June 2019 (Monday). Easiest way to check release dates is from the game itself…

2 Likes

That is just the date when the news was added to the game during testing.
For farming, testing started on 13th June and release was on the 16th of July.
The ingame dates are even more off then the release note dates.

2 Likes

Hmm, they should probably remember to update the newseventdata.json file before release then :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I also thought the update that brought the spark item was a Friday cause i could have sworn they got on the weekend to patch the mint price. But maybe that one was a Thursday

1 Like