Poll: When do YOU think the next BIG LIVE update will be released?

I wasn’t in any way suggesting was difficult to understand, simply that if James had felt like trolling you, he could easily do so with perfect reasoning.

If you’d taken offence that I feel the American date format it less sensible, then I’ll point out that it is simply due to the idea that dates ordered by increasing or decreasing scale of units (smallest-to-largest or largest-to-smallest) are far more logical than medium-small-large. If you’d disagree, I’d love to know your reasoning.

I’m deleting this post and let’s move to PMs :smiley:. We’re getting a bit off topic and into a two person debate it seems!

Hurray someone else who is mildly irritated and bemused by this one lol

Edit: just to be clear, the need to have a different and confusing date format not james or the devs

The European date ordering definitely makes more sense. But I think the American ordering is more commonly used?

Personally I think year first makes most sense. 2020-04-20. I name all my documents year-month-day - filename.

1 Like

Yeah, but as a Brit I spend a lot of my time being mildly irritated by a lot of things.

2 Likes

Yay a kindred spirit.

Imagine my utter confusion at seeing a woman in the hospital with a face mask on each elbow and non on her face.

A double facepalm wasn’t enough to express my feelings

It’s all that rain

1 Like

Because in game the date can be confusing for some (dd-mm-yyyy or mm-dd-yyyy) i tend to fully write down the month.

For me if i see 7-5-2020 I don’t know if its 7 May or 5 July. Yes if its 13 or higher than its days but lower… i wonder is it day or month.

(Btw date used is just at random).

You might see it more often due to being in the US tho since only the US does it this way I thought? If true then the correct way is more commonly used :wink:

6 Likes

What about in Asia or Africa or South America?

But yeah 2020-apr-20 probably clearer

USA, Kenya and Ghana

2 Likes

Check this map :smiley:

2 Likes

Works on making Boundless better and provides useful info. What more can we ask for? :joy::heart:

3 Likes

Kenyaaaaaa wut wut
I did my study abroad there

Lived in US > Went to Kenya > they both use same date format > the scientist in DK concludes the whole world uses the same format xD.

4 Likes

They are all working on different updates

5 Likes

México Is day-month-year

1 Like

Yes sir.

Come at me other format users :joy:

3 Likes

Super optimist here. I think the patch will release five minutes ago!

:sob: Why do you let me down cruel world?

4 Likes

lol htf you do that :laughing: