Poll: When do YOU think the next BIG LIVE update will be released?

Idk whats going on but id like to see you and James sorting things out in a dodge bomb match :joy:.

Winner gets their paint of choice added to the game :joy:

3 Likes

Well I’m sure both our paints of choice are skeleton paint. So win win. But that being said. Most likely he would take one for the team and jump in the lava for the greater good of all of us.
And the community will rejoice.

7 Likes

Ive seen one or more of your work on twitter? Cant recall how many and where but i know youre creative and you know how to draw and all. I always wonder why the fascination with skeletons though xD. Seems like theyre also what inspires your builds. Pretty dark for the bright George :grin:

2 Likes

Well thanks. Not sure. I just seem to like dark creepy art. When I made Reapers I just kept with the theme.
When it comes to real life I don’t really like gore movies or horrors. I think my mind is crazy enough. I don’t need anymore ideas. Lol. I do enjoy creating noncreepy stuff too just doesn’t happen as often.

5 Likes

so its true! your not completely dark!

2 Likes

So you don’t have to keep calling me death? Lol.

1 Like

Still a good nickname. What, do you NOT like being called death?

I bet he likes it just as much as you like being called Dance!

1 Like

Fine, I won’t call him death

1 Like

I was just teasing you DJ! :slight_smile: you can call him however you want ahah

2 Likes

Here’s hoping @Spoygg and @diannetea were right!

4 Likes

We’re in for a win :yum::star:

1 Like

I see never wasn’t an option. It was what I would have chosen. It seems that is when it will happen. Never. :frowning:

2 Likes

Ok @Spoodle, it’s your time to shine!

Where is next year option? I’d vote for that.

1 Like

I’ll do another one of these at the end of August :smiley:

1 Like

@Clexarews new poll when?

2 Likes

You could probably reduce the next poll to days and hours… I’m optimistically going for tomorrow 11am UTC :joy:

3 Likes

“Optimistically” :joy:

I was optimistic a couple of months ago in July. Now I’m not sure what I am :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

My vote is that they’ll push it Thursday and do a marketing push on Friday for the anniversary but, as I said in the release notes thread, who knows? The devs don’t really tell us anything.

1 Like