Portal Frame Building Competition - OFFICIAL

I needed a portal partner, So I partnered myself in plot 23 south. I am working on a build real quick to help complete the sequence.

3 Likes

@Stretchious hey bud, I set a storage just inside my entrance om plot 23 south. I am working on another portal so I can have a partner portal. I put you on permissions. Could you throw the chisels and portals in the storage for me?

I will be on tomorrow night again. Thnx. Hopefully will finish this one.

2 Likes

Will do. I likely wonā€™t be able to get on until about 9:30pm GMT today though.

Edit: Later than expected, but you now have your tools/conduits :wink:

List updated with all entrants so far!

I would really love to take part in this. Add A Touch of Frost (only UK people will get that lol). Are we actually opening the portals are just making a pretty frame?

Yes - we will open all the portals in a long chainā€¦

1 Like

Thank you. Trying to figure out what I need for Solum. Still havenā€™t figured out portals yet.

There is a Portal via the Meobius Plaza.

If youā€™re on Solum, there is a portal in Pixel Gate that will take you there.

You just need to build a frame for a 2 wide by 4 high portal - portal conduits are provided, along with a set of precise chisels (you will need the skills to use them effectively though).

2 Likes

Youā€™re a star. Thank you for explaing it so perfectly! Iā€™ll got take a look and choose one. Thank you again so much.

1 Like

@Stretchious if you are on today could we meet at the contest grounds so I can add you to my beacon and get some conduit blocks?

Sure, I wonā€™t be able to get on until tonight around 9:30pm GMT though

Thank you, I should be able to get on at that time I will message you here when I do.

1 Like

Sorry I ended up getting home later than expected. Are we still able to meet up?

I can let go the plot i used for my second portal. i was just trying to take up empty. 23 south

I might use a partner to connect to as well. 21 south I believe is supposed to lead to my 22 north.

anyone knows @Angellus
his beaconā€™s smoking

same for @Nyuudles, @KindestBud420 and @VincentCha0s

2 Likes

I am online for a little bit now, if anyone needs to access the tools and portal conduits for their build!

Still online? @Stretchious

Yup, Iā€™m still on - Iā€™ll pop back over to the portal frame contest now

Ahhhh Stretchious I was at work! Iā€™m sorry I missed you.