Portal Frame Building Competition - OFFICIAL

Bump.

has everyone finished their portals?

3 Likes

I haven’t heard from this event in so long I thought I missed it. Did I?:thinking:

I’ve been ready for two months now - and others have been there even earlier with finished portals.
Now just waiting and refueling beacon.

3 Likes

It is overdue :stuck_out_tongue:

The competition will run from today, 2017-12-25 on Sir Isaac Newton’s birthday, to the end of January (exact time TBD).

I dont mind that it took some time, its great with more people having time to contribute. But yeah kinda feels like it is time to set a deadline. =)

1 Like

They gave some extra time for people asking at the end of January. Big update happened then so I guess there was no time to wrap it up. Let’s just give it time.

3 Likes

Yes, lets finish and judge the contest! Its almost April! :wink:

4 Likes

I was actually tempted to take them down and use the materials for other projects. I will hold off for a bit.

Hello. I hope the judge will appreciate my construction for the contest. “Half” - new concept.
I think I have every chance to win with such a creative.
Thank you

2 Likes

Sorry for that… It was beautiful…:sob:

This needs to be judged.

2 Likes

Have had a look at the portals and because we want this judged: here is our favourites

Izah:
1st:

2nd:

3rd:

Freezyloon:
1st:

2nd:

3rd:

ATownerDowner
1st:

2nd:

3rd:

Auric
1st:

2nd:

3rd:

6 Likes

Chivlet has asked me to post his on his behalf.

1st:

2nd:

3rd:

Also Karko.

1st:

2nd:

3rd:

And Akii:

1st:

2nd:

3rd:

2 Likes

Thank you. I’m dying, or I would post myself.

Mmm a poll could be setup for voting… just would need pics of each build… or better yet .gifs … I’ll look up how to make them in the morning I guess =)

5 Likes

agree with gifs, some builds need more than a pic to capture.

Well I mean you can go to the portal contest and see for yourself. Portal to it behind portal seekers in Therka Market.

@IzahShados can you set up a poll and link each of those pictures so that we can all vote on them? Maybe even just set a deadline to cast votes since nobody else is really taking initiative.

I have no clue how to do that on here. I will have to say I am useless in this aspect.

Other than encourage everyone to go check out the portals in person. So many good builds.

Do we worry about popping oort back in them?

1 Like

Okay will make a new forum post that includes a poll. Give me ten, twenty minutes.

1 Like

Btw you can put images in poll items - but I think polls are still limited to 20 items