Portal Frame Building Competition - OFFICIAL

Chivlet is now supposed to be doing this poll.

@james I see the goal here, get players to build more visually appearing portals in game, instead of the minimalist approach to maximize gains, but it doesnā€™t seem to carry over into the functional game space. Perhaps a small incentive mechanic would be enough to get players to do this. I am envisioning something like a saving of 1 hour worth of shard per day. If the surrounding blocks meet some condition. Not enough to damage the blink sec mechanic, but just enough to entice them into decorating/chiseling.

6 Likes

portals to the site are goneā€¦

yep portal on plaza is down now
so this thing is completly forgotten now
weird

Pester Chivels, he said he was gonna do a poll and I sent him pictures of each one.

1 Like

The Cuttlepunks can provide some rare gleams as prizes if someone wants to set up a poll.

can ya post the pictures here numbered then adding a poll with numbers should do the trick
i trow in a lavabucket

1 Like

my builds are gone.

Thatā€™s a shame =(

Hey Everyone.

Sorry for the radio silence - but let us get this thing wrapped up.

If anyone wants to fix up their portal frame in the next week weā€™ll get the full chain of portals made, fuelled and operational.

If anyone hasnā€™t entered yet - then grab a slot and make a portal.

Iā€™ve fuelled all the portals that were still active. If your portal expired Iā€™m really sorry. If youā€™re feeling up to it, then maybe create something new? (Or simply recreate what you originally had.)

6 Likes

There is an open portal from Pixel Gate to the competition location.

3 Likes

Good luck to all. Itā€™s back on!! yay. Thank You James

I am sorry, but due to time restraints and moving and stuff. It will not be able to return to this competition. But I encourage all of you to go make something, fix what you have and have fun. If anyone wants the plots I used there, let me know and I will give them to you.

7 Likes

Mine is not very grand or impressive. Alas, I chose a small plot which in hind sight was not smart. LOL I will refuel mine so it stays for the competition end anyway :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

bump :v::sweat_smile:

6 Likes

The time has not come yet?)

4 Likes

I donā€™t know what this thing isā€¦ but I find it disturbing.

8 Likes

I want one.

3 Likes

its a been bag with the head from this dude image

1 Like

Itā€™s the ultimate gamer ā€¦built in bean bag butt for comfort and an extendable trunk to grab snacks without interrupting play :joy:

3 Likes

Bippity boppity bump

7 Likes