Portal Frame Building Competition - OFFICIAL

I wonder how limitless this contest is?:face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

So, any updates guys?

5 Likes

Lol :joy: for real though who won?

2 Likes

Best Necro Evar

I remember entering this contestā€¦ annnnd then sensing which way the winds were blowing, and cannibalizing my entire portal so that I could use the blocks in my main build again.

3 Likes

I hereby declare myself the winner of this contest!! :grin:

ā€¦ Yeah, I didnā€™t enter. And I wasnā€™t even around then. But this way it is fair to all who did participate, and settled!! :wink:

Devs are free to contradict me if they disagree!! Wellā€¦

:cricket: :cricket: :cricket:

Iā€™m just assuming theyā€™ll stay silent, so Iā€™ll take that as consent.

My prize consists of the right - granted unto me by myself - to annoy them a little more here with this, and also a new rental or two. Paid for by myself, but I want to make sure I get my prize here.

Places crown on head, holds up trophy :crown: :trophy:

15 Likes

Is it too late to claim a plot?

8 Likes

Unfortunately, the planets Therka & Solum were given the Supernova treatment. So, weā€™ll never know :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

63l98k
jk, nothin but :heart::rofl:

4 Likes

Well, Iā€™m never going to win one of these contests by virtue of my creative talent, so I have to resort to theft here. :rofl: :smiling_imp: :trophy: :trophy: :trophy:

ā€¦ Aside, though Iā€™d never steal IRL, Iā€™m a total klepto in games. I love games that allow theft, taking everything not nailed down, even if I donā€™t need it. :joy:

6 Likes

james stored them ofline but ya cant run them in current boundless i guess
the usual prizes where buckets of water and lava
the ultimate thing to have
i only got my hands on those buckets after digging aquatopia out of a lake to have waterfalls lol

3 Likes

Orange, green and purple gleam = ultra rare. :drooling_face:

1 Like

i had white gleam so rare people did not even knew it was rare lolz

2 Likes

I think this was from a sanctum build contest. But I really liked this portal frame.

9 Likes

I believe thatā€™s the local universe sanctum? @Apt built it

8 Likes

For those that might not know, you should be able to go into the current sanctum editor and reload all the other sanctum versions.

4 Likes

is Sanctum Editor in the debug info?

In the Dev F1 menu but you have to be in the Sanctum for the menu item to display.

2 Likes

I started to be in this contest. But right around here the game started to die out. Just ghost towns everywhere. Players only signing in to keep their properties alive. I donā€™t think they advertised enough for this game. Like many of you I was part of alpha, and so sad to see the player count drop off a cliff. I blame it on poor economics and not enough advertising.

Without safeguards the economy can only reflect the ugly capitalism we all see around us today. Also there are some things that were promised that never happened, like world bosses. Once partnered with financial assistance the game could only move in certain directions. After you built until your heart is content, there isnā€™t much left to do. And failing to even complete dev hosted contest is a huge sign of a game floating in a stagnant pond. Cardlife is another game owned by the same company. Huge potential, but left to die in the same pond. Literally left to die.

2 Likes

I was looking forward to Cardlife, but decided not to invest time in it. I was extremely interested in the ability to draw/create any weapon I wanted to. There are several games out now that offer that capability, like Hokko Life, Roblox, etc.

2 Likes