Portal refill issue (send oortshards back to inventory)

1 Like

oort is inside… you can see it at the total value before refilling the portal…

but it dont get actualized in the portal… thats what have been confusing me…

after a few hours i can see, portal is refilled as every other portals…

1 Like

@vdragon send u a gamelog too… ill hope you can see what happend a few hours ago

1 Like

When you submitted the game log, did you have the game continuously running after you encountered the portal issue from a few hours ago? I think the current game log only records information from when you booted the game up (unless one of the software engineers wants to correct me), so if you saw the issue, quit the game at the time and then booted it up later, the game log only submits the latest information from when the game was last booted up.

1 Like

ok… yes ive started the game new after this issue this morning and before i send the log

but if i remember right, ive got this issue one more time, 1 week ago…maybe its happend again at the next refill… (with a actually gamelog, of course)

I have this happen to me quite often, but it always sorts itself out eventually. I’ll submit a log next time.

1 Like

Can not be sure, but it looks like the same issue I had here:

Where the portal is actually taking the shards, it just isnt updating updating in your client until you let the portal close by moving away from it or going through a couple more portals then going back.

In my case I could tell it was actually taking the fuel because the amount of shards in my SS changed even though the amount in the portal appeared to not change (but actually had).

There have been multiple other similar reports that might be the same issue as well.

1 Like

its a visual bug i get it all the time if you take 10 oortshards out of the portal and put 10 back in it fixes it
i refuel my portals daily i think its a delay in the number of oortshards displaying

1 Like

Jumping on the badwagon and saying that I get this issue as well.
Only ever happens with one specific portal but it happens more often than not.

1 Like

This happens to me but I usually re-login to fix

1 Like

yeah happens every week for me, the shards are taken from the inventory on the “first” fill attempt, but the shard count in the portal itself does not reflect this immediately.

1 Like

Any new infos about solvents?